ANDREA_ACOSTA

confused - Lesbian Ladies

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

so there is this girl, sara, i met her through her mom, we didnt talked so much untill a few weeks ago, so we talked she told me she wanted a tattoo so i bought it for her just tryin to be nice, so the she asked me if i was hittin on her, i said no(i lied) i said i had a million of reasons not to do it, so she asked me if i tought if she was ugly i said no, so thn she asked me how come i didnt like her, all i said was trhat i had a million of reasons not to do it, but the truth is that i like her but im with someone else already and i love her but this girl is some how special to me, we even neighbors and i didnt even knew! we've be en txtn for 2days in a row now, im somewhat confused...

Posted

I would stay away from her, she sounds a bit like she wants a bit of an experiment (unless you absolutely know she is a lesbian or bisexual) and in that case you can pretty much be certain that she likes you, but that doesn't sound like it is worth giving up someone you are with. This girl seems like she wants a one sided relationship with you, where you do things for her ie buy her a tattoo and she asks all the questions.
Trust me, I have been there, it really isn't worth giving up someone that you love and loves you for something that may make you feel good or excited for a while because that feeling is temporary.

Elaine_Joyce
Posted

I agree with Kimmy, stay well away, stay loyal 2 who your with, shes just playing with you, and yes you have to absolutly kno if shes gay, she could be just playing a silly game, and you could end up hurt after dumping the person you reali love for a girl whos just experimenting....... u need 2 be careful when making your decision, talk thru any doubts you have of this girl with her, ask her straight if shes serious about a relationship, if shes not, then walk away

Harley_Okrei
Posted

I would stay away from her

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

thanks guys...i dnt know im like confused...we talk shes somewhat of sweet girl, shes 18yrs old and somw what of a trouble maker because she constantly gets in trouble at school. i love my girlfriend and i try my best to stay loyal to her, but this one girl is just gettin in my head.

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

this colse friend tells me the same thin yall do, he said that she was probably flashed by the car and the money i spended that day when i bought her the tattoo...i sincerely dnt know if its true or not.