How was christmas - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

How was everyone's Christmas,did will all drink and eat to much and did anyone find anybody special to cuddle up to on Christmas day. Let me know how you celebrated Christmas.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

my christmas was a good one

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

yes,,,,yes,,,yes, and for the last one, I had all of the first 3
so yes l had a great Christmas
n u ?

Posted

mine was well. ate with family. didn't drink too much. still don't have anyone to cuddle with. far as eating was concerned, I stuffed myself more than the turkey was stuffed. lol

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

lol nice Mark

Dave_Stuart
Posted

Well had a great christmas. Got very drunk. Didnt over eat and had a great shag and a cuddle. So yes its been good.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Well I had a good Christmas got home from the Hospital Friday and did not do to much just rested form my ordeal and recouped from my Heart attack. I am doing good and sitting back on my computer. keeping up with my friends. I am glad to have so many friends here. Thanks guys.

Alfawolf

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I spent Christmas with my mother, grandmother and my mother's family near Boise, Idaho. It was a lovely Christmas. Very busy and fun!

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes i had a vary nice Christmas,this year. I have had Plenty of Everything,and
have not Wanted for Anything. All what we all want now is a Good 2012.
And i do wish all of you who are on here, Vary,Good and Pleasant 2012,lol.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

and what are you doing for new years Tim?

Posted

it was shit !!!!
we didnt get our bonus before christmas...ended up with £5 to spend on food...
my mate couldnt get back from belgioum, and alone all the time...and got no sex...seriously pissed offf I am...!!!

Dennis_Mix
Posted

@ Robert don't feel bad about that it is the fact that you know you be with him soon enough. As for sex just look at the that can't have sex at all. I have been told that I can not have sex at all because of my heart. So be happy that you know when he gets he will blow you mind.

Alfawolf

Timothy_Brown
Posted

@ Homer- probably going out in Boise with my uncle to see some good bands and then having lunch on the 1st with my uncle's daughter (my cousin) and her family.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Tim I wouldn't put past him. He is always out and about. Hope he has fun. He He He

Alfawolf

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

cool have fun for me babe

Dennis_Mix
Posted

It is that they are out there having fun. It makes me fill young again go to it guys. Watch out for Homer though he might be around.

Alfawolf

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol i wished lol

Timothy_Brown
Posted

@Homer- what are you doing for New Years?

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

on new years eve i have to go to a wedding then after that, i am staying hom {:-(

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Had a great Christmas and the New Year will be watching the ball drop with the hubby...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I had a good Christmas and I am going sit here a Let Willy Nelson bring in the new year this year on SiriusXm.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

R u watching anything on TV, Homer?

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Tv is good if want to fall asleep. I like listening to sat radio myself. I don't know about Homer but if you want to enjoy News Years Eve. It distracting.

Alfawolf

Timothy_Brown
Posted

There is one thing that I'd like to see but I'm going to a concert...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i like to go to a new years party but i can not afford it so i will have to watch it on tv