WHY DO YOUNGER MEN LIKE OLDER ONES - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

I was lying on my bed wondering this problem and if a younger man came along I would be quite happy to settle down with him so come on you younger men reply to this discussion.......

Posted

The only thing I can see, Peter, is they like the fact an older man is more mature than someone their age. Mine is eigh***, quite a bit younger than me, but we don't care about the age difference.

Posted

Yes I understand but if I am at a mature age why am I so attractive to younger men

Posted

You see, all they want to do is party at that age. There are some, however, who are looking for a relationship that is stable. One they know is longterm, that they can settle down with. That's us. I'm glad I could help.

Posted

Well put, Mark. Us older guys have been there, done that, bought the shirt and burnt it. We've done the bars, the baths and all things in between and now, we just want to settle down. The young pups are just starting out and want to do and explore everything. Meeting a young man who's not into the "gay scene" is rare although, they do exist. I've dated younger and found that we weren't compatible. I gave it a whirl and thought, hmmm, nope, not for me. I guess I prefer my own age or a little bit older. After having 2 really good long term relationships, I'm more inclined to just kick back, relax, enjoy the company of my significant other and if we decide to go out, we do. If not, staying home and cuddling on the couch and watching a flick, works for us.

Rickie_White
Posted

you guys are so on.. i did it all went i was young i san francisco . bar the batshouse the glory hold. then i found frank we were together for 32 years untill he passway . mow i and back at sq) one out at night suck men cock that i don:T know i love to find one man that i could see. all the time . i do love that in and gay . i do love to suck cock and take all that hot cum in my mouth . but one man is the best way . i love to cuddinng with fran i lay my head in is lay so i could suck and lick his big black all night and he love it . that is what i miss love all you gay men out there be safe love