Gene_Lewis

BROKE BITCH - Gay Guys! <3

Gene_Lewis
Posted

I'm a broke bitch and didn't have any money to get anyone anything so, not do get brownie points, I offer my service to babysit my three great grand neice and nephews so she could as she calls it her rooty toot for new year eve and to be able to sleep it off on new years day with out having to deal with the kids running around and making noice. I put this on here is because I am feeling over joyed with the ideal of bing able to have them for just one night and gave her a chance to enoy herself with no worries. i would still offered even if i had money to buy presents for them. i got it somewhat plan i'm going to the store and buying jew jew and whammy whammys, you know the candies, chips, and sodas moma says no to and letting them stay up until they pass out. and don't y'll say this is wrong because uncles, aunts, and grandparents are suppose to be the spoilers and send the kids home. it's not my job to raise, but too keep them safe and get away with things mom and dad say no too. not all things but things like candy,if you have the mone.y the toy or outfit. the buffer when they get in trouble, again depending on the case. think about your grandparents and when you where young, and sorry f you got the mean type. mine know how to do both. for my brothers and sisters she put the fear of god in tem, me was cool and i loved being around her. she loved us all be i would go toe to toe with her and she loved strong people, people who stood their ground no matter what and that came from her being a black woman from the south doing that tme when it was worse than now

Posted

what your doing gene is worth more than money, and it means a lot to all.

Neil_Hilde
Posted

And of course it's your job to spoil them whenever you can.

Have fun!

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I think love is worth more than any present you can buy so this is great. You should spoil them good.

Alfawolf

Posted

LOL. Grandpa here Gene. Know exactly what you mean by allowing the grandkids do things mom and dad won't allow.