Kevin_Chann

So, I've Noticed.. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

The men here on this site are A LOT nicer than most people I randomly encounter on the streets/at random places. Sometimes, I wish people were at least half as nice as you men, haha! Ahh.. Random little thoughts of mines.. Wow, I must be tired!

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Kevin,Tired or not, that`s the tuth,you are Speaking here,my man, lol.

David_Dubber
Posted

Agree with both of you..............so many great people on this site

Posted

well kevin i think thats a great compliment to all on here you have just made, and we will try to live up to your expectations.

Bob
Posted

I agree, it's great how there are so many nice people on this site x

Posted

The difference is people are on here to interact, people aren't necessary out to with the same intention...
I have to admit i do love a good chat with a randomer, sometimes i haven't got time for them. But definitely takes balls to strike a convo

Posted

Yes, I completely agree. Guys here are very caring here. I for one really appreciate it,especially when I've just started this journey as a gay man. I am hoping soon to meet up with a guy in person.

Posted

No-one my age or older, please! My preferred age group is 18-35.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

aww sweety thanks for the comments. we men here will charish them for ever lol

Posted

This site is ten times better then Facebook, I hate to say it. There are too many homophobics in this world, and that's a danger to the homosexuality community, not only in my state and county, but for around the whole world.

I've encountered plenty of people at local grocerie stores, at Wal-Mart, at a fast food joint, that they're all PRICKS! -makes me wanna puke!-

It's beyond words that I can't fathom the thought of anymore. Gays.com is now becoming my new favorite site to log on every-day!

XD

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

facebook is a joke

Posted

that's true Kevin there are plenty of cool guys on this site.

Dave_Stuart
Posted

I think there are pros and cons to all web sites with chat. Facebook is what you make of it. not been on this site very long but I do question men who are in their 50s who only want to interact with guys up to 35! Why? Isn't that whats wrong with the gay world around us. I like chatting to all age groups. Well on this planet anyway.