Kevin_Chann

So, I've Noticed.. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

The men here on this site are A LOT nicer than most people I randomly encounter on the streets/at random places. Sometimes, I wish people were at least half as nice as you men, haha! Ahh.. Random little thoughts of mines.. Wow, I must be tired!

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Kevin,Tired or not, that`s the tuth,you are Speaking here,my man, lol.

David_Dubber
Posted

Agree with both of you..............so many great people on this site

Posted

well kevin i think thats a great compliment to all on here you have just made, and we will try to live up to your expectations.

Bob
Posted

I agree, it's great how there are so many nice people on this site x

Posted

The difference is people are on here to interact, people aren't necessary out to with the same intention...
I have to admit i do love a good chat with a randomer, sometimes i haven't got time for them. But definitely takes balls to strike a convo

Posted

Yes, I completely agree. Guys here are very caring here. I for one really appreciate it,especially when I've just started this journey as a gay man. I am hoping soon to meet up with a guy in person.

Posted

No-one my age or older, please! My preferred age group is 18-35.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

aww sweety thanks for the comments. we men here will charish them for ever lol

Posted

It isn't because you're not cute. You are that. kisses

Posted

This site is ten times better then Facebook, I hate to say it. There are too many homophobics in this world, and that's a danger to the homosexuality community, not only in my state and county, but for around the whole world.

I've encountered plenty of people at local grocerie stores, at Wal-Mart, at a fast food joint, that they're all PRICKS! -makes me wanna puke!-

It's beyond words that I can't fathom the thought of anymore. Gays.com is now becoming my new favorite site to log on every-day!

XD

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

facebook is a joke

Posted

that's true Kevin there are plenty of cool guys on this site.

Dave_Stuart
Posted

I think there are pros and cons to all web sites with chat. Facebook is what you make of it. not been on this site very long but I do question men who are in their 50s who only want to interact with guys up to 35! Why? Isn't that whats wrong with the gay world around us. I like chatting to all age groups. Well on this planet anyway.