Chris_Lewis_57070

we miss out cause wer gay - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

you know..probably not alot of us have thought about what we miss out on for being gay,first we miss out on being a dad,having a kid or 2,and watching them go through life, we miss out on getting married how it should be and that family way of doing things...we accept to easily that being gay is me,well that might be but im sure there are others out there who do feel they have missed out on some things cause they are gay,what do YOU think,have YOU missed out?

Posted

Actually Chris? Missing out on the children part? No I'm not missing out on a God damn thing! How and why is that even possible? I've got two nephews to thank for!

Getting married, and having that moment to where I could/can walk down the aisle? I'll never be able to do that due to the fact that this so called country is so fucking homophobic that it's not even funny.

So there goes our chance of ever getting married in the near and possible future. Unless Hilary Clinton can change the country's mind; like she already is (yay for Hilary!) lol.

Lysander_Lurid
Posted

There is some stare that us gays can adopt, but again only a small margin of states are gay friendly.

Posted

Well, you can look at it that way. You discipline them right? That's fathering/parenting them, in MY opinion and that's ONLY because I know I'll never be able to have one or ten of my own. :\

Posted

Guys you have a long life ahead of you....I was happily married to a woman for 30 years until she passed away and have a 25 year old son...now I'm married to a 26 year old guy....anything is possible so if you want it go for it....go talk to your politicians and demand it...they work for you

Raj_Macho
Posted

is there any mediccine to change the gay into a completely man who is there for woman........

Posted

Well, I guess that's true but also what you are missing out on is being controlled by a woman. You also miss out on being 'possessed' by a woman too. You miss out on not being able to have your own friends. You also miss out on being accused of things that never happened by having those friends. And you miss out on all the jealousy by having male friends. As to not having children, I have three beautiful grown men who are my sons. One is definitely straight, the other two I'm not sure but it doesn't matter because I love them all deeply and in different ways and I can just be myself with them. Don't fret for what you're missing because there are other ways to make up for it.
I'm not missing out on a thing.

Lysander_Lurid
Posted

No medicine for gays changing into straight. You're born gay, if you need a venting buddy or something along the line of coping ask someone you trust.

Posted

Sun., Dec 25th, 11, 20:35 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hi Group,
Miss Out - Yes Try This, I Have a Roomie/BF 24 Years so Far. Missing Out. He
Doesn't Have a "Social Life" and Makes NO Efforts to Try and Enjoy a Social Life of Sorts so I Make Do on My Own, Yet I Also Miss Out Because I am Not
Able to Do All the Things I Want Because He Isn't There to Enjoy Things are There to Help Out and Make It Worth the While.
Just My Own Views Based on My Experience. I Will Also Agree With the Views That Being GAY Means You Can't Always Enjoy Things with Families, Associates and Others Because Events are ALWAYS Planned as Hubbie/Wife
and Kids - If Any, Right. Stark Reality Really.
Tnx Group,
Operater.

Posted

thats Not true you can be a dad and you can have kids

Posted

try telling that to a gay guy Vlad,of coarse if a gay guy fucks a female and gets her pregnant then he becomes a dad,not talking about any other way to be a dad,just the natural way, the guys who are gay and havent got married and had kids is what im referring to,good on you john you are one of the guys who did that,but the poor buugers that know they are gay from a young age and dont go down that path are the ones who do miss out on that part of life,cause there are other things that we enjoy and are happy with,but the guys who dont become dads are missing out on that...its just the truth

Posted

well chris, interesting discussion, as for missing out, it really depends from what side of the fence you are looking, I have 2 children

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes i have been Married Three time`s. Compared with the Life what i have now. Looking back,it was Prison,with no Freedom what so ever,and Being Controlled by Contol Freak`s, ( they tried too ), So i am missing nothing
so what i am saying is, Just being gay, you just don`t Know how Lucky you are.
And you should thank your lucky Star`s that you have not gone though any
pain, and have had a Vary lucky Escape. LOL.

Posted

tommy, it took me 5yrs to dig my way to freedom, no-one ever again will possess me, and i still have my kids, they came with me, to freedom, and she went her way.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi,Allan, We both apprechate our Freedom my friend, because we both had to Fight for it, Tooth and Nail. lol. ( My two boy are now grown up ) lol.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

And,this is what make`s us all Much,Much,Stronger, lol.

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

I think chris is referring to you are gay from early age and all you wanted was to walk down the aisle and have 3 children for example. To be rob of that most of society consider it not normal for a guy to walk down the aisle and meet his love for life who also happens to be a guy.

I used to dream for ages waiting for bride to walk down the aisle but when i lift her veil she had a question mark on her face. It hurt so badly to dream this way. I felt rob.

I also love my nephew to bits but i cant help but want my own so i guide them and teach them about life. Im not sure what was god doing wheb he made me but i still figuring it out.

I understand allan and tommy that u went thru hell in ur marriage only to discover when you came out led to freedom. Even through that hell im sure u enjoyed getting married and when ur children.

Chris and i were not given the chance to experiment with females we knew we were gays and we are reconstruct our dreams so that we didnt fall trap into getting married for the wrong reas
is a struggle.

Posted

you hit the nail on the head there ryan,i did detect a bit of going away from what i was saying but thats my fault i spose,theguy who knew from an early age and never had kids to raise HAS missed out on that, not talking bout the prison affect which some here have felt,there is happiness in marraige and joy also in raising kids ,thanks ryan for your input you sound like a down to earth person who has a good grasp on things.cheers

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

lets just say I am a huge analyzer and wants things to make sense in life.

All we can do is live life and bite the bullet when we see things come our way and not regret too much of what it could have been.

Oh Allan you shouldnt delete your comment, it was so relevant to the discussion.

Posted

all my friends on here already know about the hell, i went through, i would like just to forget about the last 10 yrs.

Posted

right chris, that was a rude comment about my status " allan ross is meeting allan ross tomorrow".
So now guys i will explain this to you.
My name in english is : allan ross, in gaelic it is ailean ross, my daughters name is ailean ross, chris see the difference, there is none.
Me & she in the gaelic language is ailean ross, and o bye the the way ross is anrias.
Does that remove confusion.

Posted

it sure does Allan...I wondered what you were up to...very interesting about the gaelic background