Kyle_Oyler

Lonely Gay Men: - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Being lonely and gay, to me, is rather difficult, in my opinion. I don't know which is more sad; being broke (jobless), or being lonely. Nonetheless, when I find out, I'll be more then gladly to let everyone know how it turns out. -.-

Posted

dont be lonely Kyle,i know its easy to say cause im one of the lucky ones who dont get lonely,i can spend months by my self and not get lonely,so thats why i say dont be lonely,i see the whole earth as my company,and every living thing on it as a part of me,if you can get to that stage Kyle then you will know what i mean,take care and msg me anytime.....chris

Posted

They both suck but I think being lonely would be worse...

Posted

Thanks Chris and Bernard, I agree too!

Raj_Macho
Posted

being lonely is a curse.........try to be occupied by some works......goto gym and tennis............make some friends....not only gay friends make normal friends.....have some outings............in mean time u can get one whom u deserve........

Posted

Raj, physically making friends right now is a little hard. However, I do go out, when I can.

Mr. Right is just taking way too long on getting here, is all. lol!

Raj_Macho
Posted

Kyle, dont worry dude....Mr right will arrive soon...........by the by its not hard also making friends physically............nothing is tough here in this world ,just u need to be patiient and passioante...

Posted

Brutha... I'm a VERY passionate person. I'm a Leo. Due to that? That automatically makes me very romantic, passionate, kind, loving, and an easy person to talk to and get along with.

That's not the hard part - the hard part is, is finding the right people to hang around. I have such a big heart that I don't pay attention to who is who, and how they treat others on a personal basis.

I mean... I'm not like a third of the country who are all haters and whores! A third of the country base WAY too much shit on impressions and looks. If you don't look good, like a high paid model? You wont be looked at.

Allan_Cook
Posted

I've been in several LTRs and they all happened when i stopped looking so hard.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I got a good one for you. What if your doctor says you can not have sex anymore and your are always horny?

Alfawolf

Posted

Sun., Dec 24th, 11, 20:50 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hi Group,
I Live With a Guy - Roomie/BF but I Consider It as a "Commonlaw Relationship``of Sorts as Such. Moved in in May 87 so Its Close to 25 Yrs.
I Knew Him for 1.5 Yrs B 4 He Asked Me Out of the Clear Blue to Mpve In
I Met Him While Working as a Courier. Had NO Idea He Was GAY, Till I
Saw Him at a Gay Bar 0ne Night. Quite the Shock Really.
Not the Best Relationship But I Make the Efforts. It Has Its Ups & Downs
but I Do get Some Benefits - Not so Much in Terms of Sex with a Guy but
Someone Who Knows How to Handle Things etc.
Just My Own Views,
Tnx,
Operater.

Posted

Well Sir Dennis - my only question is, why can't you have sex anymore?

Thank God for masturbation, right? lmao

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I had three heart attacks and the stress could kill me. It left me with Angina Vertigo so I am in wheel chair now. It slowed me down a lot.

Alfawolf

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

Tough choice Kyle.

I am going to go with loneliness because I am dealing with it right now.

I have great friends, focusing on saving for a place of my own, completed what I needed to do in life but always seem to lack finding that one on one.

I thought coming out would solve my problems but it didnt. It just made it worse as no guy could get me and just wanted me for a fling.

It is also disheartening to know how much I love children but difficult to have my own even though I have told to not cut it short, anything could happen.

I feel what you are going through Kyle.

Posted

in humanity we are all individually alone, but being lonely, thats just something you have to live with, or change it by going out and meeting people.
whereas some can be alone,and be happy being alone, but not feel lonely.
But then most of you wont understand that latter part.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I live on my own,but Don`t feel Lonely. But i do like the 100% FREEDOM, what Living on my own is Giving me. and i am also a LEO too. lol

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

I should add if you have been in a relationship and realise this is not what you wanted and it didnt work out then sometimes living alone can be best,

I know my personality, I really do not like doing things alone. I like to spend as much time interacting with everyone if possible.

Not being a relationship before I sometimes crave and enjoy the thrill of calling some guy my boyfriend and introducing them to my family.

I dont want just any guy as well.

So Kyle have you got any other goals in your life besides wanting to be in a relationship, try and complete those and who knows what could come out of those ventures.

Does this makes sense what I am stating?

Anderson_Bertrand
Posted

Being lonely has got to be worse. I have been both separately and together. The best way to deal with loneliness is to keep busy. Get a hobby or just take up a craft.
Getting over the broke part is harder and takes a lot of perseverance.
But both just take time.

Posted

I'm more than use to being broke.. However, I can't stand being lonely. It.. Sucks!

Posted

kevin, that situation affects a lot of people on this site, its a myth that gays are rich. and your not alone, your on here, this is your hobby, online chat, make new friends and chat.

Posted

Okay I have got to be the little gay bitch that I am right now. LMAO! I grabbed a LOT of fine ass guy's attention due to my tittle! LOL! That's just effin' awesome! On-line chat is okay for a brief moment in life, it's a void being filled.

But chatting has proven itself to be quite therapeutic, bu not 100% effective.

I fear that gays.com will only shed a tiny light for a couple of months of attention and then drop me like yesterdays news paper. Meaning? This attention wont last very long.

It'll be like, "Oh your cute, I'll add you... Mmm!" Then a week later, it's like, "Who the fuck are you?" I have a huge issue with meeting new people that I need to work out, that I need to get over, because if not, I'm gonna be one lonely son of a bitch.

Thank you all for your warm comments. XD

Posted

kyle and all out there, you will only get out of this site what you want, and also what you contribute in discussions.
You want to be bitchy, well some of us can be more bitchy than you any day , any time.
have fun guys.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

You people that are feeling sorry for you self just know there are guys out there that are worse off than you and they are not pouting about it so dig in and suck it up.

Alfawolf

Posted

dennis stop trying to kid them on that you are hard,cold, callous, dont give a damn, gay guy.
as bitchy as they are, you still care & have feelings for them, although you would still give them a kick up the arse.