Gene_Lewis

GOD KNOWS I WISH I HAD A CAR!!! - Gay Guys! <3

Gene_Lewis
Posted

I went n as you read this note I would gladly switch with the wicked witch n give my ruby slippers toold girl. Having that house fall on me would be a walk in the park compare to all the fun I'm having. Don't misunderstand I'm glad to been invited, but the only people I know is my fam, and my brother's girlfriend's people make it warmer at the North Pole. The only upside is the food was good. If I had a jet plane I'll be gone. I said jet because driving would be to slow. I'm at the hands of my brother because I don't drive and he's not redy to take bitch home

Gene_Lewis
Posted

I txt a fun n he told me he feels for me n I knw so of y'll will tell me the sme n
y!ll wll say u r sorry but unless u r set on fire n hve bamboo neddles put in the head of ur penis u don't knw the pain i'm n

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I just know my heart attack is mild to what you are facing. I wish I could be there for you.

Alfawolf

Gene_Lewis
Posted

LOL!!! U R SO RIGHT

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Even though I can't be I will be with you in heart. so take care for me. I want you to promise that when you get through this you know you are in my prayers.

Alfawolf

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Gene, I'm so sorry that it worked out like this! I'm sorry that it seems that Neil was right about good people not treating other people like the way you have been treated!

Gene_Lewis
Posted

i keep telingl you it wasn't a threat.. but it's over and thnx god it's over. at the end i thought i was going tohave to stay the night. but i got home. i come to understand somethings tonight. My younger brother loves me so much he want to live near him. i love hm too and i think i could live any where but in the city and state he's in. being there tonight i could tell i" wasn't in ks any more". it felt strange in some way. the people seem weird. and i'm lived a lot of place in a lot of cities and felt comfortalbe

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I am glad to hear that. I think you may feel better for that so keep the chin up we are here for you.

Alfawolf

Gene_Lewis
Posted

i'm looking over the pics i took on my phone and there is one with my great niece sleep sitting on my lap and using my santa clause belly as a pillow and it's making me feel happy and warm. she was so sleepy that she just walk over to me jump in my lap throw her arms around neck laid her head on my shoulder to start with then she keep worming her way until she found her spot, her head on my belly. i was so worried she would hurt herself, but she seem cool and comfortable. i said the best part was the food, but i think it was that. also i got pictures of my brother, is wife, my niece, great niece, nephew, and my great nephew blowing out the candles on his birthday cake, which yesterda was and having them play happy birthday by stevie wonder and everyone singer to him and him and his mother dancing to the song. so i guess that if i would have had a car and left at the time i posted i would have missed all that. so all and all it wasn't that bad.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

oh, and having mary-jane visits also help make it a little easier. and for y'll that don't know who mary is you are either way too young or way to clean and straight and narrow

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I am glad you had a good time after all so I feel you have a good family time glad for you. Love you. Merry Christmas.

Alfawolf

Gene_Lewis
Posted

luv u 2, merry x-mas