Gene_Lewis

GETTING CURSE OUT ON THE HOLIDAY - Gay Guys! <3

Gene_Lewis
Posted

I'm was given up at birth but it was never kept from me as i go older. my family let me know thgat i wasn't their natual born child but love me just as much and keep me in contact with my real mother and siblings, but i never felt as one of them, so today they are having a holiday party and my older sister and younger brother both went up side my head when i told them i thought i wasn't invitied to the party. they told me to "stop that shit because it a family party and you are part of the family. see, have talk to other kids like me and they all say the same thing. even though we may know our birth family and my even have a good relationship with them we never truely feel like one of the family so when family things come up we never know if it is alright to go. and i men i piss them off. i was call stupid fuck and my sister yell so loud that it hurt my ears. i will tell more but my brother is coming to pick me up in ten minutes and i have to be down stairs to wait

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

If I can help any way - please ask. Sadly we can't choose our families, at times I dearly we I could. I would trade mine any day! Still, we play the cards we are dealt!

Neil_Hilde
Posted

If you're family is yelling at you at like, I would have told them to "fuck off", and just not go. Yelling at you and calling you names is NOT going to make you feel like a part of the family. Hope you manage to enjoy the gathering though. :P

Gene_Lewis
Posted

It's not that. It that i alway felt like an outsider because i was was giving up at birth. And even though i've known them i never felt i belonged n for me to piss thm off because i said i wasn't coming made me feel warm loved n welcome

Neil_Hilde
Posted

Sorry, but I find it hard to feel loved when I'm being yelled at and treated like I'm stupid.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

U hve to understand there's away, n maybe it's a blk thng, we talk to one another

Neil_Hilde
Posted

And you have to understand that I've known a few black women who if they were talked to that way, they would beat your ass so hard your Gramma would feel it while she was being conceived! This ain't no black thing.

This is you being DRAGGED into the family whether you like it or not. They don't WANT you there, honey, but you're family so you're going to be there no matter what anyone thinks.

"Talking" does not mean yelling, kicking, screaming, and swearing. "Talking" involves calm, rational, "indoor voices". Occasionally, this also involves laughter and enjoyment. Not huddled in a freaking corner begging for that moment for you to leave.

Neither I, nor any of the black people I know would have anything to do with the kinds of people who behave like that regardless of whether they were family, or not. It is neither SANE, nor HEALTHY for anyone to deal with people like that. PERIOD.