Gene_Lewis

FEEL SOME WHAT HAPPY - Gay Guys! <3

Gene_Lewis
Posted

As you know x-mas is almost here and i for one can't wait for it to come and go, but that's another story for another day. but i got my one of my youngest nephew's a truck and i took it to him and his mother want to put it up and have him open it on x-mas but i brought it to him before so i felt he should have it now, i won and his boy 3 years old run around his house scearming my truck, my truck. i took a pic and i'll show who all want to see later. the smile on this child's face could put the sun out of business. it was a really warm feeling to know i did something to make someone that happy. it went down something like this i walk in my niece house with the box and my niece said i'll wrap it and put it up later and i said naw dee come get your thing and his eyes open and he start with the my truck my truck, see moma my truck. he didn't even say thank you which i didn't care and i ask him if he was going stop beating me up and he turn around and pop me in the jaw grap his truck and went on about his business. he's always beating me up before he gives me a hug and kiss. he's three and that is his thing with me and not my brother. with him he just hit him and run. dee is the little boy in my profile pic

Timothy_Brown
Posted

That's a beautiful story, Gene!

Matthew_George_Hall
Posted

Awww

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

i hope my nephew grows up to be like your nephew!!!

Continue to be a great influence in his life, you know you can do that Gene!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Gene very nice and I hope that he gets to play with it a long time...and he might hit you but like you said he always gives you a hug and a kiss too...