James_Joyce

HOW come a whole bunch of guys call you cute on here but no one cares in ur life - Gay Guys! <3

James_Joyce
Posted

Okay, it is quite obvious i am depressed and lonely..... But i get all this these guys saying im cute or im hot but i don't get it! why is it that everyone wants me on here but not in my average life? Can anyone answer this question it would help to know why

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

the boys on here are real and we know a cute guy when we see one. the guys in your home town are either deep in the closet or they are afraid of what others might think

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

hi james, well to start with cheer up smile and say iam gona have a good day, dont realy know why people where your at dont think your cute on here i fint it can be said with out fear and with the hideing behind the computer screen(not to say that thay dont mean what thay say)how offen dose the talk turn to sex and do you have any hot pics and will say what ever to get what thay want, its just the way life is some times is it fair no but we got to live with it i wish you all the best hope you have a good holiday and please smile and be happy

Colin_Bell
Posted

i agree with that coment you look fine to me i would look twice if pass you in street

Posted

Agree with your comments Homer.

Posted

Maybe cos U R 14 and guys your own age don't want the B/f stuff at that age, I never did. Just wait a bit and it will find you. If you look too hard you'll never find love, if you wait and don't try too hard it will come. It's like cashing a butterfly, you won't ever catch it, and if you did you would damage it's wings and so kill it. If you just sit very still and wait, the butterfly might just land on you of its own will.

Wayne_Fisher
Posted

sorry ...to James...still the same ...because it is a safe at a distance with no committment...and Dean...you are still cute...

Jules_Parker
Posted

Ok James, If your only 14, guys will be afraid to approach you, and a lot of boys of your age are not sure of there sensuality, yes they may play around as I did at an even earlier age but still did not know if it's just having fun or it's because there gay, for some they might think it was a passing phase one goes through as I did, it wasn't until much later i knew I was Gay

then there's the legal thing although some will take a chance as some guys did with me, most don't want to go to jail

so if your only 14 enjoy being that age let sex and partnerships come later when you're see enough of life to be able to tell who the good guys are and who just wants to get you in bed...

Posted

as you can see , all the guys went through that stage in life, and in a few years you wont think this way, it can only get better.
Good comment dean, and jules
try not to get to depressed, and have a happy xmas & new year,
and dean you as well , this applies to
allan

Timothy_Brown
Posted

James, I agree with about all the comments here. At your age, I was screwing around quite a lot. Many of the men were quite a lot older but they took their chances. Very few did not go with me because they were afraid. I missed being able to do anything with boys my age. It was difficult only having much older sex partners. I did not like it. I felt very alone and still did not accept that I am gay. I was doing all of this without letting any friends or family know. I was afraid. You are very lucky to be able to discuss your sexuality already at your age!

Posted

A lot of guys just want sex really, and as others have stated, because of your age this limits their possibities with you so they're not interested. There are some good peeps on here though; remember what Cartman says 'if you want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first'.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thanks wayne

Tommy_Storey
Posted

This is what you are going Through,at the moment. But i can promise you,with a bit more AGE,on your side,everything what you know now,will all change for the better. lol.

Jules_Parker
Posted

Great comment by Joseph, you have to wade through all the dicks first, and I found a lot of them were married, so you knew they were not interested in you only after one thing, getting up your bum, and after a few times it was good bye don't bother to contact me I'm looking for another virgin