Chud

The good old me!!! ;D - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Heeeeeeey all you sexy people!!!
I'm feeling miles better!
Counselling is helping me re-discover myself, only problem I have now is my sexuality! O.O
I do not feel attracted to anyone, boys or girls! Actually the only person I find attractive is Ben if I'm honest.
Today I had a counselling session and I've managed to find myself, and find out my new personality!
I also bought Ben and his mother a Christmas card, to which I gave to him and sadly I found out his grandfather had a stroke and his friends are in the Hospital after a severe car crash, please could you keep him in your thoughts, no matter what he may of done to me and put me through he is still human and is at a very worrying upsetting moment in his life and deserves everyone's support, he knows I'm there for him, I wish him and his family all the best!
When I left he hugged me and his hugs always seem to be really intimate, he doesn't hug any of his mates like he hugs me, he rubs my back and holds me rather right and when we break away from the hug he always speaks to me while still holding my arms, don't know if I'm looking to far into this lol.
Anyway, I'm feeling all better now, still have another counselling session to go through in the New Year, apart from being sexually confused I'm back to my good old self

Posted

Good 2 see u getting back 2 ur old self Richard, I am very happy 4 u. Your councelling is working and will work, and all the Jigsaw Piece's will fall into place and at the end i hope u find what ur looking 4. I will keep ur Friend Ben in my thought's and Prayer's. Good 2 Have U Back.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Well done. It look`s like,that you have Turned a Corner. lol.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Hey Chud I am very happy for you,.For what it's worth looks like my prayer for you was answered. As for your sexuality you are a gay man. THAT will not change. But you will see it in a new light...one of understanding.
Now as for Ben it sounds like you and he will be friends/mates and in my book THAT is far more important than lovers. I do ask you express my sorry for his grandfather. If the Lord takes him remember that he will then be spending an eternity of Joy and peace with the Almighty.

Please keep me and the group posted. You have my personal EMAIL. Feel free to message me anytime...

Dave

Timothy_Brown
Posted

It's very nice to hear that the counseling sessions are going well and changing your attitude. As far as the sexual goes, I would be happy not to have sexual desires. That would have saved me from a lot of problems.

I am wondering if you are on any kind medication that affect your moods. I am taking Lexapro and have noticed that when I took more than 10mg, I was unable to ejaculate. My boyfriend took it as well and did not have any sexual desires at all which sounds like what you have experienced. I am told that Citalipram causes this as well. It might be something worth looking at.

Good luck to you and I will be thinking about Ben and wishing him the best too!

Posted

@ Timothy, Oh no i am after been put on Lexapro from today

Posted

No, I'm not on any Anti-depressants.

Dave, I strongly disagree with what you say, peoples sexuality can and have changed, I am no exception, I have changed my sexuality on here to Asexual, cause I feel that is truthful!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

@ Richard Davies glad to see you getting back to your own little sexy self lol. just be your self sexy stud man

Timothy_Brown
Posted

@Richard- I don't think it's a bad drug but I am taking the 10mg tablet again. It had been raised to 15mg. I couldn't come. Now I can.

Posted

Aww Tanx Timothy, as my dosage is 10mg.

@ Homer do u call all the Richard's, STUD'S LOL

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yes i do but i can decide which one of you i can call my sexy sweety pie yet lol. your both sexy as hell and i do want to meet both of you one day. gee if i could get both of you in my bed at the same time then i could give you two a sxy nick name to tell you guys apart lol

Timothy_Brown
Posted

That's hot Homer!

Posted

Well Homer i am willing, sound's great 2 me. Hey maybe i wont need Lexapro LOL if we could do that

Dave_Mack
Posted

Chud I thinjk U misunderstood me. I was concerned a therapist might try to "turn you straight". Every reputable scientist in the world knows THAT can't be changed. Now you may feel Asexual and thats certainly possible. What I mean is you won't suddenly have the desire to have sex with females.. Thats ALL I am getting at..
Still I am glad you are doing well... My thoughts and best wishes are with you...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

well all i have to say is bring it on sexy studs

Heebie999
Posted

I don't want to sound like a downer.. but "finding yourself" is a journey that takes a lifetime.. but it sounds like you've started on your way down a better path for sure! =D

Don't worry about the fact that you're not finding anyone attractive at the moment. You've got other things on your mind. When you're ready for that part of you to awaken again, it will.. and probably with a vengeance.

Posted

Dave, my counsellor is not trying to turn me into anything, she listens to me and gives me advice, not once has she said anything mean about my sexuality, she hasn't told me to change, she is a lovely woman and actually makes me feel better and always goes at my pace when we speak, she doesn't force me to say anything I don't want to, she doesn't care about my sexuality and we do speak a lot about Ben and she doesn't know that I feel like an Asexual atm cause I didn't realise until after I saw her!
I realised while I was thinking about what she said and then saw Ben and it dawned on me that no-one is attractive to me anymore (only Ben really) and tbh I don't want a relationship with anyone, I don't know if this is temporary due to the break up or if it's something that will stay with me for life...

Dave_Mack
Posted

Rich I am glad you are getting help and seeing a change in road of life. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Maybe Santa will help cheer you up..
Email me off site if you wanna talk...

Dave

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Dave, he can not talk riight now cause i have him tied up in my bed lol (God i wish that was true lol)

Dave_Mack
Posted

Right now Homer I think that is the LAST thing on Richards mind. I am just trying to be of whatever assistance I can for him... He has been there for me awhile ago...

Posted

Dave, I guess this is something that only I can do by myself, I need to slow down a bit and think. but I can only do that after Christmas cause everything's a bit run around like mad with Christmas, hopefully everything will be sorted by New Year.

Homer, I live in Wales if you want that fantasy to come true :P

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am triing to save up money to go see you Richard. your my sweety

Posted

Lol haha :P

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Richard D..I am happy to hear that you are doing better and you are right that in time thing will come to you and you will be happy in life...As a group we are always here for you and I will pray that your friends Grandfather gets better...Have a great holiday and may it be fill with peace love and happiness...