Gene_Lewis

WHERE THE FUCK IS WALDO - Gay Guys! <3

Gene_Lewis
Posted

It's truly bothering me that dennis has been gone and with his health i and a few others are starting to freak the fuck out so if anyone knows of a way to try a find him pass the info on or if you know dennis and is where abouts pass that on too. here are the things i have done; yellowbook, 411, facebook

David_Dubber
Posted

Gene,
Does that Dennis live in Canada? IUf so I am still in contact with him but only via email.

Posted

guys, we are talking about dennis mix, last week mike contacted me to find out if i had seen him, at that time his last post was 12 days old, its texas, hartingen, usa.
anyone tracing him let mike know.
dennis was in the services, and is a vetern, he was suffering after having a stroke and heart attack.
Many thanks for posting this gene.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

i'm so sorry that i didn't add his last name. i forgot that dennis is the only one in the world but dennis mix is the only one in my world and i thought y'll where mind readers and would know i was talking about dennis mix. but please michale wolfe planted this bug and now i'm worried. if anyone has talk with dennis you know he's a cool person and for me he is really missed

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I don`t know Dennis,but i truly hope, that you, find him to be, O.K. lol.

David_Dubber
Posted

Hi Gene,
Sorry that is not the Dennis from here that I am still in contact with. Hope you find him soon and that everything is OK

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi all..
I have try to, look for Dennis by going to my friends at the Vet hospital..They have call around to the vet Hospital in his area but with no luck on finding him...but with the new policy in place like most hospital if they are in there and don't want people to know then they are place on a list...I sure do miss him and pray that everthing is ok with him...So I ask that everyone that knows Dennis Mix please keep him in your prayers and that he comes back on soon..

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I am hppy to report that Dennis Mix is back on...Yes he was in the hospital...I just recieved a message from him...Let us all keep him in our prayers for him to get better and back on his feet...I know I will....

David_Dubber
Posted

Thats good Christmastime news and hope he has a better 2012