Gene_Lewis

WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME - Gay Guys! <3

Gene_Lewis
Posted

I'm sitting here and thing of the times that I cheated on my ex, who is now a friend, a really good friend and that is all he is, and was thinking when is the right time to come clean. I know what I'm going to do and nothing will change that but I was wondering if you got away with it and it's not bothering you should you tell and if the relationship is over and you are able to keep a friendship is it ok to tell then.

Jordon_Dickerson
Posted

You should tell, especially if this friend is close to you, because if he finds out later from someone else, it could weaken or even ruin your friendship. Honesty is always best, I think

Gene_Lewis
Posted

Like I stated I knows what works for me and I know what I plan on doing so just please save your comments to the question at hand and don't think of putit on me: If you got away with cheating would you tell, if it's not bothering you would you tell, if you broke up and ended up friends would you tell. And don't give the fake answer: honesty is the best policy bullshit. The truth, not everyone on this cheat room is that honest, y'll do dirt but don't want to put it out there and have people think of you in the wrong light, but be truthful.

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Thats spooky - exactly what me ex did to me :-(

Gene_Lewis
Posted

if you don't mind what did your ex do to you.

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

After a great 11 year partnership, not exactly 100% closed, I discovered he had been seeing others, without me knowing. Not just the one person either.
It was his decision to leave me so as he wouldn't hurt me any more. Only 2 weeks ago he called it total quits. We are still good friends, and would happily see him. I still love him - alas nothing I can do :-(

Gene_Lewis
Posted

So, did you always know or did you just find out. And if you did know why did you stay

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Because of his work status, he had very easy opportunities to do as he pleased. I suspected this, and when I found the evidence, that's when I had to say something.
He and his family have been brilliant with me & l believe he did love me for some time. As I said, I still love him, always have. Up to me to let go. After the year i've had - I'm past caring!

Gene_Lewis
Posted

so do you feel that you would have been better off knowing or not knowing.

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

I believe it is better that I found out. Something I can cope with, so long as its the same for both sides, & he knows this. At the end of it all - it was his decision to call an end to it all :-(