Daniel_Sullivan_58924

..sigh....need more (gay) friends........(also homophobic friends wat do) - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

ARG!....i like to think of me self as a very kind and friendly person. im out to every one that matters...(family most friends co workers) but i for some reason keep attracting really homophobic people to me who want to be buddy's and do (strait) "MAN" stuff.(how they don't know i'm gay is beyond me)..i like and value there friendship so don't want to drive them away but...need to be me. how do i tell them? (with out getting the crap beatin out of me?)

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

look at them and say something like, i do not want to rain on your parade but i am gay. do you still wanty to be friends with me?

Posted

That's good one. I'm somewhat like you. I'm out to people that matter,and not all of them know. I also attract guys that are totally strait,and some are even homophobic. They at least make anti-gay comments,or use the term "faggot" a lot.
If you think that you're going to become close friends with one of these guys,then at some point you have to sit them down and ask them why they have such problems with gay people. One thing will lead to another and either you come out to them,or you choose to keep your good looks. I have been on Craigslist many times,and one thing I have notice is that most of the guys are on the "down-low". These guys call themselves strait,but like to fuck a guys ass,and love getting head from guys. Still they need to maintain,and in many cases are afraid of losing their masculinity.

Although Homosexuality is becoming more accepted,it is still taboo with many cultures. Blacks,Asians,Indians,Moslems,so it becomes a touch and go situation when you are talking to some beer drinking,farting guy who feels he is the alpha-male. Personally it took me three years to tell my best friend. We know some of the same people,and I was hoping he would just tell the others. I remember telling a guy who invited me to a party. I walked in the door and the first thing he said to me was,"It's okay. They all know". That made me feel even more uncomfortable. So the answer to your question from me Daniel is... I don't know. Go with your feelings,and never tell a bunch of guys in a bar,because you'll never make it home. I guess the best way would be to decide just how important their friendship means to you,and just how much you mean to them. Find out if they have gay family members or other friends that are gay. Every situation is different,so you have to go with your feelings.

Yuan-Xiong_Tan
Posted

Hey mate I know how you feel. I tend to attract the straight guys too. homosexual jokes are common amongst them. I think what's important is too figure out whether they're doing so in jest or are really strongly homophobic. I used to think my friends were homophobic too. After coming out to some of them they're actually ok about it. Once they realise gay guys can be cool they'll drop their homophobia.

Posted

Thanks for the advise! lets hope it all goes well!.......(but if you hear about some 23 year old brazilln kid washin up in a river AVENGE ME!!!) lol thanks! guys!

Posted

just be careful daniel, we dont want to hear about anyone washing up in any river, anywhere, as for s8's, you dont need to go looking, any catholic church will do, just go in and ask the bishop, i am sure he will have a long list of preists willing to f**k any gay guy.
Age no problem?

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I am sorry guys I been in the hospital for a while. I hope to get back into the grove soon I still not real good but back home
Alfawolf

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

take your time sweety. we all understand and for those who dont ask me and i will explain about heart attacs

Keith_Imeson
Posted

most of the people i hang out with are straight and married and ride dirt bikes. i guess i don,t act gay what ever that means but you can,t know how hard it is to keep your eyes off of some young guy when your with your straight freinds

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i do cause i had been there and i did that lol

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I don't worry about it so if they don't like it too bad. That is me and I am not ashamed of it so let it be.

Alfawolf

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Denns I am so happy that you are back ...You were truly miss

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yes you were Dennis

Posted

when good friends go missing for whatever reason, someone always notices, so glad your back, just wait dennis until all the guys in uk hear about you being back, (uk gmt 03:36hrs) there will be lots of messages, and already sent gene a message about you.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I don't worry about it so if they don't like it too bad. That is me and I am not ashamed of it so let it be.

Alfawolf