Tonia_Docter

A New Angel In Heaven - The Gay Christian Network

Tonia_Docter
Posted

Tonight as we were sitting down to dinner we heard a terrible noise that set the dogs off. D ran out in the freezing temps to the wailing cries and sobs of a grown man who had been walking his friend's family dog...she took off in the direction of the cries to find that somebody speeding down the mountain had purposely struck an innocent dog, accelerated and dragged it 30-40 feet. Luckily Maya did not suffer long as she was gone by the time that D had gotten to her and the sobbing gentleman. She bent down and prayed over her and waited as he called for the Sheriff.

After several long minutes passed and the two of them yelling fire to no avail, I went out with a small flashlight and was given a list of what to bring for her warmth and the car so that we could impede traffic. Several motorists were yelled at to slow down, the now collected gentleman went to get his truck for extra light and the owner of the dog. After waiting nearly 2 hours the Sheriff never arrived, so Maya was wrapped in some old blankets and taken home. Evidence was collected at the scene from the damage to the offending vehicle.

Maya is running freely in Heaven Please pray for D as she has prayed that her job in Heaven is to work with the animals. She was very shook up over this...rightly so, I also pray that she doesn't have nightmares from this. Maya's family had three young kids so I pray that they have a way to understand this.

Posted

tonia, sad story i hope both of you are ok, both of you would suffer shock, from this incident,take it easy, and try not to think about it.

Tonia_Docter
Posted

Thank you Allan We are now going to advocate for speed enforcement on this mountain road...the county needs the money anyway.

Posted

tonia there could well be many reasons, other than speed, alcahol & drugs is another, and then road conditions, ice etc.
But to hit & run, there is no excuse, it could so easily have been a child.

Tonia_Docter
Posted

Exactly! There are many kids who ride up and down the mountain and there isn't room off of the road when a vehicle is flying like that to get out of the way. It was not icy last night so that can NOT be blamed and the maniac purposely accelerated post impact before fleeing.

I pray that the responsible party feels a deep pit of guilt for the pet they took away from three innocent kids.

Posted

you are saying that the driver accelerated and delibertly hit the animal, i do hope you told the police, and if the havent been told, you should make a statement to that effect.
Next time it might be a child.

Tonia_Docter
Posted

We called 911 and waited 2 hours for the Sheriff to arrive...he never did. We collected the evidence from the broken pieces of the vehicle that hit Maya and they will be taken to the Sheriff's office.

I will be writing an anonymous letter to the editor of the news paper about the incident. The county needs money...use my private road to speed check vehicles that fly up and down here...get some good money from those tickets...also get extra on those tickets for the drug posessions, DUIs, no plates etc.

There is ONE speed limit sign posted at the base of the mountain...that seems to be the start-up speed...there are kids, pedestrians, animals and wildlife all over on this road with no shoulders and only a couple of pull offs.

One Sheriff even lives up here and he is one of them that flies up and down.

Posted

T I actually dropped to pray that Jesus would take her because she was dying a horrible death and Johnny couldn't comfort Maya because his back is so bad. Johnny needs prayer, he feels guilty. Holding and praying for Maya only helped johnny who I then embraced and calmed him and prayed for him and told him what happened was not his fault. It was horrible, but God was and is in control.

Tonia_Docter
Posted

D~ you were God's instrument sent to Johnny and Maya in their time of need and He provided you with the clarity of mind and the right words to calm Johnny and to help Maya pass. You did an amazing job that many people just drove past without giving a 2nd thought to.

Posted

Thank you

Posted

Tues., Dec 27th, 11, 21:20 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hi All,
My Condolances to All, the Great 0ne Has Blessed that Child and Now has That Child is Free to Roam. When Your Ready, Listen to the Great One and He Will
Let You Know When Its OK to Bring Home Another One of His Presishes Little
Kids. Yes I Greive for You All, as I Have My Own Child a Kitty.
May Your Needs B Met in This Time of Hurt and Sorrow. May You B Richly
Blessed With Another Child in the Future.
Special Thanks to All,
Operater.