Nikki_Flint

A present for you - Lesbian Ladies

Nikki_Flint
Posted

A new game based on the idea of Secret Santa but a bit more "non secret" in that we all get to see what presents are being handed out. Have a look at the profile of the person above you and select a present for them you think they would enjoy.

As I have no one above me I'm choosing the lovely @Tara Thompson and I choose to send her a new mobile phone contract so she can chat to her beloved as much as she wants too.

Posted

Hmmm i think you'd enjoy some vibrating undies with a wireless remote so your partner could have some fun! :-P

Posted

@Nikki, you don't know how much I want this contract!! :0) Thank you (what a great idea for the season!!)
@ Ally I choose to send you and your girlfriend a subscription to a polyamorous dating website!

Nikki_Flint
Posted

@Ally, thank you for my present. The batteries are flat already - lol

And for you, an extra large king size bed. You maybe could use the room - mmmm

Posted

Nikki, I shall send you some pasta, because I think I remember you telling me you liked pasta...or I am just going crazy...but either way you get pasta

Nikki_Flint
Posted

Thanks Kimmy - mmm. Seafood pasta at my favorite restaurant (Monterey Fish Cafe). For you I would like to give a Grand Piano. A wonderful instrument for you to practice your music