Andrew_W._Matheson_43902

Christmas/New Years. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Sun., Dec 11th, 11, 21:30 Hrs. M.S.T. Hi Group, Christmas/New Years Will B Here in 2 Weeks, 3 Weeks. If Your Gay and Single It Can B a Rough Time Because from Experience if You Don't Have Family or Friends to Visit or Go To. The Lonlyness can Really Get to a Lot of People. If You Know Gay Associates Weather Its in Your Town, Region or Anywhere Else in any Given Country You Know About, Do the Right Thing - Send Them an Email or Note and Give Them Your Cell or Landline Number and Have Them Give You a Call at Times That are Convient for All so They Have Some One to Say Hi TO, at That Time of Year. Maybe It Doesn't Mean a Lot to a Lot of People, Its Well Worth the Time, OK. Please Pass This Note to All Your Associates on Other Gay Sites and Reach Out to a Gay Associate This Chrstmas/New Years. Special Thanks, Operater.

Joshua_Luke
Posted

yer i agree, xmas can b a very lonely time. im single n will b alone over xmas and new years,and would welcome sum good company. if ur in emerald aust, or even close, as i enjoy a drive,and alone please contact me, and we can organize to meet up, ok cheers :-)

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Andrew, you have us babe

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your welcome sweety

Posted

Mon., Dec 12th, 11, 21:10 Hrs. M.S.T.
Group,
Have a Cell 1 403 615 2744.
Guys If Anyone Wants to Just Call and say Hi
During the Holidays, Feel Free to Do So. I'm in
the Mountian Time Zone so Evenings are Best, OK.
Tnx,
Operater.

Mogan_Moses
Posted

I WANT JOIN CAN

Posted

Sorry to hear have a merry christmas and happy new year.Im from australia but if anyone wants to send me a text during the holiday season I will be here on +61432340242