Gosh! I can't use a profile pic on here O.O - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Why the heck my profile pics won't last?? I've been making the shirtless photo of me as my profile pic on here many many times but then when i log back in after a day or two I don't see any profile pic again!!! Is it because it's shirtless?? So i have a new one and this time, it's not shirtless...gonna try this one hopefully it'll last Just dropping by hope you all have a great weekend!!!

Posted

well charlie pic looks fine, and liked the discussion " guy meets perfect girl" , that got them talking.
look forward to more interesting stories from you.
Have a merry xmas & happy new year charlie.
xxxxallan

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

under new guidlines, you will need a decent picture. not my rules babe.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Yes Charile with the new rules no pic will be post if they show your chest or any other part of your body that is not right for the site..So please post pic that you have that are not shirtless...

Posted

thanks guys I was just wondering coz i have this friend on here and he has no shirt on his profile pic...thanks for the compliment Allan, alrighty then i'll post another story soon when i'm not busy...Homer and Michael and Allan, you guys have a great day! -winks- ♥

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Charlie They will be geting to everyone profile pic soon that don't fit the guidlines soon...With so many members we just ask everyone to make sure that they change there pic if they don't follow the rules...If you please tell your friends about them...

Gene_Lewis
Posted

this may piss people off and i don't care but michael these new guidelines are going to far. a person with no shirt come on, hell we seen worse. now show dicks and asses yeah that shouldn't be done but to pull a person pic for being topless. you already want to limit our speach saying we can't use curse words because of the minors that view this site, and i think that if they know they are gay and live in real world they know a the dirty words. and if other members don't like it then they can move on or not read. you are truly out of line on this. what's next if we don't use a pic of our true self that wll be pull or if we say comment on someones post that don't fit the masses it will be pull? it's one thing to pull people because they are acting like john dean or that other person, but to police with censorship(mispell i know) and tell people what they can do or say is wrong. you will soon have people leaving because they will feel there isn't freedom here any more. who knows this maybe why that one person isn't here any more. i thought this was a place where we could express ourselve as long as it don't go as far as john and that other person went. now you are making it see we can express ourselves as long as you tell us what to say and how to look . are you and allan, and homer going to go to every room here and tell those people what to do also

Posted

gene, this site is not a cyber police state(1984) where sex crimes are policed with the use of torture.
There was a lengthy discussion, the fact that you chose to not comment, was your own choice, but it is not mike's, allan's, or homer's choice.
The rules came down from the management of the site.
And gene i am sorry , but i dont show my boobs of in public?

Gene_Lewis
Posted

this didn't happen before and the management team won't said anything if someone didn't say something and i remember you saying something about things changing. i don't show my chest in public, but i don't tell others to follow my lead. and y'lld are trying to police this site. i can tell by the way people have been delated when they have use words that wheren't pleasing

Posted

gene, i told everyone to take a look, calvin was dealing with pics, if you want to show flesh do it in your albums, as for people being deleted not as far a i know.
The very fact that your complaining, shows just how much interest you had when discussions were taking place, and as for me doing monitoring, your comments show just how much attention you were paying, because gene, its just not me but mike homer and many more including dennis mix, by the way gene where is he ? 11 days ago was his last comment, eh, i thought you were his friend, both me & mike are worried about him.
Dennis has health issues, thats one of the things involved in monitoring, giving a damn.
Dont accuse me of trying to police this site, if that was my aim, you would have known, a long time ago.
The important thing is we all have to abide by the group rules, and this is just one of them.
Go have a look at all the rest, they have already been posted, by tara.
And that comment includes all the others ,who just like you could'nt be bothered at the time, to get involved.
Theres an old saying: ignorance is not an excuse.
Have a good day gene

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I basically agree with Gene: it does seem very Orwellian what is happening to this site! For a time, I was not following things much with the site because I am in a new relationship. Therefore, I must have missed the censorship discussions. Now I am traveling and logging on more often so I am concerned about what I am now becoming aware of. I know that this is not necessarily a sex site where the intention is landing someone in bed. However, I feel that people should be allowed to write what they want as long as it is not vicious, racist, sexist, violent, etc. I guess I am bothered by anything which seems like censorship and restrictive of basic freedoms. I just endorsed a petition to the US Congress calling for the non-censorship of the Internet. Let's not start restricting our freedom here!

Posted

timothy, no one is acting censor, i wish that all stop blaming me, i am posting what has been decided by management. go to support and read the posts that tara put up,its there for all to see.
when one logs on they see a small pic, just like yours is fine, and also discussed was avatars, if people wish to keep identity safe from others.
Other pics keep in private albums, and share them with your friends.
Groups are also on the agenda for change, and the use of colour coding, to show people how explicit the talk will be.
Also a new sex /sex toys education group was proposed, which will be open to all, running from a-z.
Look at discussion " write the group rules"
have a good day now , yours allan

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thank you Allan with your comments...If anyone wants to they can check the new rules and pic guildlines out by going to feedback and support...

Posted

many thanks mike.
guys one more thing, english is used on this site, but if a person comes on that cant speak english, then the use of translators (google) is advised.
try & translate this:
air an uair a-muigh anns a' mhoch deigh agus clach-sneachd agus reorta agus dubh
fealla-dha english translation reads "presentely outside in the early dawn ice and hail and frosty and dark. "
have fun?

Timothy_Brown
Posted

@ Allan

I am sorry if it came across as criticizing you. I did not realize that all of those options were available. I now feel like a film critic who did not bother to watch the movie. I deeply disapprove of such people in other circumstances. I am sorry!

Posted

thats ok timothy, there was a lot of discussion, and you had other things to do, but the point i was making about gene, was he knew, and chose not to take part, everyone else did, even jony.
Also not long ago gene was threatened, and others on this site, thats why some of us are monitoring. Its quite easy, just listen and watch, whilst taking part in discussions, and if you feel something is not right, talk to one of us , if it is serious, report it to management.
Also what came up in discussions, is the amount of people on here, who has health issues, including myself, and we should all help each other.
An example dennis mix, recentely back out of hospital, after suffering a stroke & heart attack, was last posted making comments 12 days ago, both me & mike are worried about him. Thats also a form of monitoring, try and help each other.
Management are try to enlarge the site,so more people in the gay world will come on, so improvements have to be made, and your comments are valued to, so get involved, because as sure as hell, some things will require updating, etc.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

well i did what y'll said and read the new rules and removing dudes bare chest was up to the group owner, and everyone so call monitoring the site. this is what is said: "NO willies!", "NO bare bottoms!" "YES to chests!"... i'm worried about dennis too, to the point i call 411 to see if i could get his phone number, which they couldn't find find him, and before anyone jump on my head i'm care, miss, and worry that something has happen to dennis and would do that for anyone i care for. there' one thing to remove people because of threating and wanting to check on them, but to do what was done to dude because he beared his chest is another. or to tell someone that they can't cures is taking away freedom of speech, and to use children is wrong. like i have said before these aren't kids. they are having sex and in my mind that makes you grown, note i said having sex there is a different from rape and freely. i curse that a salior and was ask not too because there are kids on this site that don't need to hear those type of words and at the time that was what i needed to say and the way i needed to say what i was going through and to be told how to say what was on my mind i felt was wrong. i didn't say anything at the time, but it was wrong

Posted

gene no-one is telling you what you must do, the rules are there for everyone to see, and as for dennis many thanks

Gene_Lewis
Posted

allan i even went to facebook and he not there either. do anyone have any more ideas how to look for someone

Posted

sorry gene i dont, and mike sent me an email this morning, he is going to try and trace dennis another way.
I also asked sam a friend of his to look out for him as well as you.
We all know that dennis served in the military, so he is a vetern.
Thats the only other thing i can think off. talk to mike & work together on this one if you can. thanks