Ryan_Siriwardene

I really dont like her - long post please read carefully - Gay Guys! <3

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

This keeps circling around in my head. My cousin and I used to be tight like brothers. We sort of drifted apart and even further when she came into my life. Didnt bother me so much then as I thought wicked my cousin got a girlfriend and she is friends with me too plus I was making my own friends and didnt need to rely on my cousin so much to hang out. More of his closer friends were peeved coz now he had a girlfriend. Anyway.... All of sudden she started hating on me and really upset me. She upset my cousin too. I learnt later on from my other cousin (sister of my cousin I was tight with) they didnt like me telling everyone my cousin met her through me. This girl I met online and we met up before I introduce her to my cousin who she had a crush on. I look at it still and think she would have never met my cousin if it wasnt for me. I am over that! I only did that because I was so proud. After my cousin and I talked about it, I added her back to Facebook only to make peace. We hardly see each other (thank goodness) and I try to be polite to her when we see each other and try not to take it personally when she has an opinion, sometimes it cuts me up inside. Then they got engage, I thought hmmm but I still wish them well. Recently at my cousin's (who I am tight with) bday, she was talking to me about the app for Iphones 'words with friends' and included the comment 'the game where I kicking your ass' sorta hurt but I just ignore it. Few days I won a game over another app we were playing and I said to myself every time she failed 'suck shit!' Now I am organising the family event through facebook and I remind the family including her to RSVP. She still hasnt and the event is a week away. I ask my cousin why hasnt your fiance responded yet if she is coming. He goes I dont think she can see the invite or I didnt know she was invited. I said yes sternly she was invited just like everyone else was. To prove she knows about it, she has liked a comment my Brother posted on there. There are other incidents too, which I have shrugged off. I honestly think she hates me and hasnt forgiven me over a stupid issue, which I know she created and just drag my poor cousin into it. She is quick to jump the bandwagon and what I assume (as I cannot prove) attack me at my expense. My cousin (who I am tight with) went through also a bad period recently where he was sort of lost. Although I love to take the credit for helping him out of the funk, I cant. In that bad period he wanted to leave her. I said no dont do that as she loves you blah blah. Which is true as even though this girl doesnt like me (I assume) I know she worships the ground my cousin walks on. I hate weddings. I almost wasnt one of my Brother's groomsman but luckily a friend convince me to change my mind, it was the best to get all blokey with his friends. I am certain my cousin will get married next year. I have been tossing up about it. I am sure she is the right one for him, I just dont want to go. It feels wrong and I get ill thinking about it. One of my friends said 'you need to suck it up as it is not about you but your cousin'. I know I will forced to go by my parents and brother. What should I do? Grr it makes me mad and I wish I was related to my cousin these days!

Does this make sense, got any constructive advice?

Just to clear up

My cousin is a he. We are close still.

I am very misunderstood in my family and its very hard to be myself, even though you hear people say by yourself.

I hate weddings because I have been to one too many weddings which end up in divorce, also my parents act separated even though they live under the same roof.

I really wish I could confront her but I am not sure if it will do any good. It is funny I know she is good for my cousin I dont think my cousin will find anyone else but ack why does she have to behave like this?

I have dealt with this before with another cousin. While we dont talk an important bday is coming up for me I cant believe I have to force myself to invite both of them to my party even though they treat me really badly.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

gee i am speachless for once. i feel for you sweety. i sure hope every thing gets back to what it was before. i wish i could give you a great big hug sweety

Posted

well i can see you are really upset about this...cuz you kept saying he and she alot...which kinda confuses me on whether your cousin is male and female...but well family is family...we have our good and bad days...but in the end we're still family...and we should always be there for one another...if they're not good to us...it's up to us to be the better person and show them what it truly means to be the better person...and not let anyone get to us...but why do you hate weddings???

Jeremy_Camara
Posted

Jony`s right, even though you two are having a rough patch now things will work out ., I mean if your really as close as yoi say you two were this should pass over quickly. Good Luck ^_^

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

@homer I appreciate these hugs, I want this resolve asap, this is bullshit nonsense where it is not me.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your welcome ryan, you deserve a hug every now and then