Gene_Lewis

HOLIDAY A AROUND THE WORLD - Gay Guys! <3

Gene_Lewis
Posted

there are people on this site from all around the world and i would love to know what it's like from every part of the world. the food, the tradtions, the whole ball of wax. people from the usa please stay out unless you are a transplant, meaning your family still do the same things from their home lands here in the states or you honor them in what you do here

Posted

Do u mean for Christmas ?

Gene_Lewis
Posted

yes for xmas. like you i think you are from irland(mispell i know) i would like to know what y'll do over there

Posted

Well Gene, Over in Ireland here. On Christmas Morning, First of all we go around visiting our's friend's with some Present's, Then we prepare a really good Turkey Dinner, in the Afternoon we usually Play with the Kid's and enjoy their Exitment with their new Toy's. The Bar's and Club's are all closed on Christmas day and night, so we have a few Drink's stored for the day, so we have a Drink. After The Guy's do the washing up, we will Bring Food 2 the Needy People's Centre. Then on Christmas nitgh we usually Play Card's and have a few Beer's. So Happy Christmas too all on this site Around the World. xx

Posted

well gene usually it the same in scotland except the pub bit, usually the family gets together, dinner is after the queens speech at 3pm, meal then sit down and watch telly.
Me i go for an alternative, spend it alone, watch films if feeling tired, if not usually end up in the mountains somewhere doing ice climbing, its even better when the hills are empty, as for food , nothing special, just coffee, & plenty of smokes, i guess this year be different, said i will chat to all of you on xmas day.
All the best to all my friends at gays .com for xmas & hogamany