Khristiaan_Parker

New Gay 4 Gays but...shy,,,,, - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hey guys. Today's my first day on this site so I just wanted to say hello. Im very shy. Shyer then what most have probaly witnessed so I dont have alot of gay experiences at all. So I just want to know is it easy meeting people here? Starting conversations isnt easy even online but I have to start somewhere. I love writing, nudism, acting, horror flicks, and ice skating. hope to find some new guys to talk to here.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hello,there,
The first thing is Don`t worry. 99% of all peaple who i know (Including my self at times) start off feeling shy. This is a normal
reaction, and once you lern to relax and go with the flow, then you will
find, that you will be o.k. In the end, i feel that you will be O.K. lol.

Posted

Welcome to the site. It isn't too hard to start making friends, you just start sending out invites to people here. That's how I started. P.S. I'm a little shy to. If you want to add me as a friend, please go ahead.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

welcome to the site

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi and welcome to the site and the group..Don't be shy and just talk about anything you want all I ask is that you can try and keep it somewhat clean...Check out other discussion that we have had on here and you will see what I mean...I am also working for the site and if you neede help feel free to message me..Just relax and have fun..

Mike
Group owner

Posted

Thurs., Dec 7th, 11, 20:45 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hey Bud,
Just B Yourself - Start Small and Build Outword, Really.
Have Fun and Make the Best of Things, Enjoy, OK.
Tnx,
Operater.

Posted

Hi Khristiann and Welcome 2 the Site, Oh yeh i anit one bit Shy LOL

Posted

WOw. Alot of responses. You guys made me a very very happy man and I now have new hope to find people on here. thanks!

Posted

Aww

Tommy_Storey
Posted

No worries. you will be Fine, lol