Ryan_Siriwardene

I just want to brag...I mean Share :P - Gay Guys! <3

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

I just thought I tell everyone I am graduating from University next Wednesday (Australian EST).
Thanks fricken goodness!

Just smashed another milestone into pieces!

So what is new with you. I want to hear from everyone! Good, Bad!

Posted

congrats. I recently sent three of my poems to be published in a poetry magazine, and I hope to hear good news from them soon.

Posted

andrew i wish you the best but its better not to think about health problem we have, try to brush it off its what i do it works the less you think about it the better it is? its better to say i feel; good instead try that for a week you wil see it cost nothing to try think positive not negative

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

congrates to you sweety

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

Congradulations

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Good on you mate,and Well Done.

Posted

ehh bob,,i cant do much,i cannot do things as u do,,i cant brush it off as i can walk with getin breathless,,o cvant fukin clean up..it has a bloddy big impact on my life...ive just tried to make my bed n cant,,ive taken the duvet off..n thats it,ive got iregg heart beat even with my pacemaker,,bob,,just dont say anything

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Congrats I knew you could do it...Now it is time to start another part of your life..

Posted

from another aussie congratulations and what milestone did you smash

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

@Peter Patrick The Bachelor of fricken Business - I am qualified Info and Knowledge Manager

i.e. Librarian :P

@michael Yeah a place for myself. It is taking so long though.

Thanks people, I think I put the photo of myself in graduation gown and the hat!!!!!!

Sorry time to change profile picture.

However, I havent heard from all of you yet. Tell me what is new with you!!