Hello...I'm new here! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Do you think there is gays who believe in love and long term relationships? I'm so dissappointed about this matter, everybody wants just sex and dating. I'm so sad. I think I will never find someone serious and committed.

Richard_Edwards
Posted

I also believe in it.

Posted

angelo... you live in a very gay city and i'm sure there are many guys that would love to have a committed relationship, and much easier to meet than some guy living in a one stoplight town in the middle of nowhere. so get out and be friendly, don't look for a relationship, it will just happen. AND i have been a 32 year serious loving relationship. just have fun and pic on here may get you some offers :-) jer

Posted

Your are a lucky guy Jerry. Believe me, here in Miami is really hard!

Posted

angelo... i lived in san francisco for about 42 years and way back when it was very easy to trick every night... some of those 'tricks' are now still my best friends...(that was before AIDS) so please just go out and be your beautiful self and let things happen... he or you will... find each other. And as a little side bar... if you need help I will fly over and take you to places where you will meet great guys. jer

Posted

Hahaha thank you Jer!

Posted

i believe there more out there after your money but there a few that are not after your money also there some sincere ones but its to find them?

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

this dec. 19 l'm going on 5 years

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

before i have sex with any one i would like to get to know them better and see if we click as partners first or not Angelo. dont fret, some day you will find some one who wants to be with you forever

Posted

Thanks Homer for those nice words.

Posted

Hi Angelo, I totally agree with what the guy's have said, Homer took the word's out of my mouth lol, But yeh someday it will just happen when u least expect it. There are some great guy's out there looking for what ur looking for, and they will find u, or u will find them.

Posted

I'm not going to lie, I was a manwhore these past two years. lol. It's not that I dont believe in love, I'ts just not that simple finding it where I'm currently living at. But I do believe in love, and in a few months or so I'll be moving to a more gay friendly place and I'll find someone who I can love and vise versa. Love exists and I believe there is someone out there for everyone. But until you know exactly what it is your looking for, and what your in to. You may find love, just not the love that fits you, and your personality. Discover what you truly want and it will come to you.

JJ_NN
Posted

i do............i have had a relationship of more than 14 years with a boy from Indonesia.

because of the death of his father he had to go back to Indonesia to take care for his mother and family, because he is the only son.

so indeed it is possible.

greetings,

JJ

Posted

I am one of those who believes in longterm relationships

Posted

i had some one for almost 10 yrs until about 18 month ago .but we are still friend

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your swelcome sweety

Posted

Thank you guys! You give me hope.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Angelo You can find someone but I would say don't look to hard or it just might walk right by you..My lover and I have been together for 24 yrs now and we were not looking for each other the night we saw each other..The best thing that happen that night was that we talk all night long..No sex and when he got out of the car we gave each other a kiss..Thanksgiving was 3 days away and thats was our first date and dinner together,..So just have fun and don't look to hard it might find you..Good Luck...

Posted

Awwww. Thank's Michael.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

You are cute so just hang in there...Even in Fla..there are good guys...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yes there is