LeAnne_Shelden

Distance sucks! - Lesbian Ladies

LeAnne_Shelden
Posted

Does anyone else have problems meeting people in their area? I always tend to like the people living hours away which sucks because I'm an affectionate person and have no one to share it with. Blah.

Posted

Oh my god, yh ts so annoying, u start talking to someone only to realise there to fricking far,to go meet !!!

LeAnne_Shelden
Posted

Yep. I flew to TX once for someone but it didn't end up working out.

Posted

oh i have never flew anywhere to meet any1 but i have driven like 3 hours to meet someone n then they where like they dont want a relationship, only to find her ina relationship with someone else a week later. Defo got played then lol.

LeAnne_Shelden
Posted

Oh that sucks, I'm sawey

Posted

i know , n im AJ.

Posted

Long distance relationships do suck, they never work and you never know what they're doing

Also, yes. I've met loads of interesting people on this site and others, all to far to meet. Even if they're paying. I hate it

Posted

I agree long distant relationships do stink... So far every girl I have dated on here have broken my heart in the end by leaving me for someone else in the very end. :< But like the affectionate girl that I am, I keep searching and searching. :3 Its my happy quest in life to meet a beautiful, yet affectionate woman and shower her in kisses. Yes, I also have a difficult time meeting people in my area.... :/

jessicazylee
Posted

long distance relationships are hard, but they can work. my partner is in the USA and I'm in Taiwan. The one year anniversary of my departure is coming up, but we're still going strong.

However, you do need to be initially close. My partner and I attended the same university and lived together for about half a year before familial issues required me to come to Taiwan. If you're initially distant, i agree that's going to be very difficult. The distance between my partner and I, came after a steady 2 year long relationship.

LeAnne_Shelden
Posted

Well when you live in a small town its hard to meet someone. I live in an area where I know everyone, thus making most unintriguing. I'm easily amused and not difficult to make happy but when you've known people since you were a kid it makes dating not an option lol.
Charlotte: it takes trust and a lot if it, trust is earned though.
Ixis: that's what happens to me too. I put effort into it but in the end I'm not good enough for people I'm just too stubborn to give up lol.
Jessica: congratulations on your happiness hun, I hope y'all get to see eachother soon. That's awesome that y'all have lasted so long.

jessicazylee
Posted

LoL I can see that. I've always lived in big cities [save my university life] so I forget about small towns.

Yup. This guy [I'm bi] is practically a girl... he claims he'd be able to wait 5 years if need be, as long as I can guarantee I will go back to him. I told him if he thought he'd have to wait five years he should dump me. He kinda flew into a gasket when I said that.

He's been telling the girls who hit on him at work that he's gay so they stop bothering him XD XD XD XD XD I feel that, as a gay rights activist, I should disapprove but I think it's hilarious that they believe him. Just kinda gives you a hint as to how he looks.