Jony_Star

The Things I Do For Fun... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

well seeing as my brother is hogging up the PS3 today...i decided to play chess on the computer...i was beating it pretty easily...my brother was like that's cuz it's in level 1...i was like oh yea...duh...so of course i've been going thru the difficulties...and let me tell you level 6 is fuckin hard...i had to restart my game like 10 times...til i finally beat it right now...i'm like beat that you sack of shit...pardon my language...but yea i mean damn...i had to say i was gettin frustrated...and it's only level 6...i can't even imagine how hard the upcoming levels will be...but at least i'm using my brain and improving myself to think strategically...my head hurts from all that thinking tho...but at least it was fun to be victorious at the end...because in the end i'll always win...muahahaha...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your not suppose to hurt your head on that game lol take it easy or you will have a stroke lol

Posted

i'll be fine boo...don't trip...it's only a game...what's the worse that can happen???...lol...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea i hear you lol

Posted

hi jony are you are serious gamer im looking for people to co-op on fifa 12,F1 2011 and call of Juarez bound in blood

Posted

well you could say i'm a serious gamer...but i don't play sports games...and i don't have any of those games...i'm more of an RPG kind of guy...the only multi-player games i play are...Resident Evil 5, the new Mortal Kombat, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Little Big Planet, Modern Warefare 2...but i don't have Modern Warefare 2 with me... =(

but yea i kind be a very serious gamer...lol...

Posted

cool might see you online sometime have a good day

Merlin_Cheng
Posted

Wow, usually instead of Chess I play solitaire, and I agree sometimes chess makes me rage quit also haha.

Oh and what PS3 RPG do you play? Currently trying to complete Assassin's Creed II and starting Dragon Age Awakening.

Posted

Currently I'm playing my new game Skryim...