Michael_Wolfe

A must watch video - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Tanx Michael, Powerful, Emotional and i was so Moved 2 Tear's.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I must admit,a vary,vary,moving Video. I know that he will get though this vary
tough time, becouse i can see in him, the inner strenth,what we have all got.

He has my 100% support and Empethy. I hope that he makes an other Video, when he comes out of the Other Side. lol.

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

Hey Michael, that just makes me remember thinks when l was young,
that was so much me, :-(

Posted

very moving emotional vid, thanks for posting it.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thank you all for your comments...I am happy that everyone has watch the whole thing..Please share with friends...

Oscar_High
Posted

Thanks Michael, It is hard really hard to face things by your own... I was shocked cuz I saw myself on that boy! Sometime we forget we are not the only one facing things, I always say to myself if someone did it I can do it! xoxo

Phil_Lex_Archer
Posted

wot this young guy is going thru is something im still fighting even at the ripe ol age of 46 and deep down im in pain, friends i once had are long gone cos i refused to be their joke fag, so as xmas approaches i stand tall in loniness but carry on in the hope that i will grow sum balls and venture out in2 the world and find true love and true friendships, I want to be like this lad and be brave and happy.

Posted

He uploaded another video several days later where he admits everyone in his school loves him etc...
He seems very happy and joyful in the other video, makes me think he's a very talented actor...

Posted

nice to see you back on richard, and you seem your old self good, thanks for info

Phil_Lex_Archer
Posted

So its seems i bared m trbls ova a fake out vid lovely....

Posted

mabey not philip, vid was good potrayal, there will be some young boy/girl who will identify with it, and rather than let it continue, will seek help?

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

you know its so hard to tell anyone that you are gay, its a very hard thing to do sometimes, l know it was me when l was that age

Phil_Lex_Archer
Posted

Fair do's Allan i was just ruminating on the post left by Davies and thought it may of been the case. also i totally agree that there are thousands of boys/girls in this situ and apologies to them for my response particarly as i know how it is in times like that.

Posted

no need to apologies, both of you are right in what you say, but at this time, its always this time ,everyone feels down in the run-up to xmas that depression, and stress seems to take there toll, and the way the vid potrays, what can happen, its seems to me, even if fake, a thoughtful way of approaching a differcult subject for some of the young people.
How does one tell there parents/friends, teachers, or ask advice of a stranger, to find help if one is gay?
And how does one deal with it?
In the world the statistics for suicide amonst the young is high, even over here,we must help if we can to change that,even on here?

Phil_Lex_Archer
Posted

Aprreciate everything you say Allan and i know a young man who cuts himself ova his sexuality and hides it well but with parents of strong views he settles on the striaght life just to not arouse displeasure and its stifling him deep down, we were close but as im out they forbid him from hanging out with me least i corrupt him.. Its a sad world we humans inhabit.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Just to let everyone know he is doing better and yes after he post this video he did go and do another video...But hearing from someone who knows the boy she told me that he is doing better and it was the video he made that help him...

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

so happy to hear that, he is so much like me, and he has my heart

Phil_Lex_Archer
Posted

fantastic news and shows hope for others if not all, may his happiness continue from strength to strength.