happy holidays to you all. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

you're Catholic, you're Protestant? Well, Merry Christmas! You're Jewish? Hang on... Hchchchchappy Hchchchchchannukah! And you're an atheist? Oh, well, have a nice day.

Posted

Thank you for that though, Derek. Merry Christmas to you

Posted

if your a Buddhist then............ gosh you had to make it that hard on me hah?, emmmmmmmm happy new buddhist year, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay you made me sound like a brain dead cat. and im a muslim by the by

Posted

okay. I only converted to Buddhist because I happen to don't agree with modern religion. I believe in God and Jesus Christ, I just don't believe in the religion beliefs.

Posted

to each his own, every one should believe in what they feel closer to their hearts, you believe in god others dont some believe in science or in nothing, every one should chose, have a great holidays wither your a Christian or a Jew or a Muslim or a Buddhist or a pagan or dont believe or still searching, love you all whom ever you are no matter what is your religious beliefs or your skin or your zip code, have a great last month and a smashing new year.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thank you Derek...I will have a great Christmas...And remember all you can not have Christmas without Christ...just food for thought...

Posted

even without Christ, we have the spirit of love and all my christian friends will be celebrating, it'll be fun.

Posted

at least everyone sounds cheery, definately a good sign.