Guy meets a Perfect Girl (?) ♥ - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Guy meets girl.
He asks for a date and she says yes.
They have dinner at a quiet Italian restaurant.
At once, he notices the soft glow of the candlelight caressing her pretty face. He also likes her girlish giggle and the way she brushes her hair behind her ear. So exquisitely feminine.
Because both feel comfortable with each other, they decided to date some more.
By the end of the week, they make love in the girl’s apartment – in her bedroom.
After what seemed like an eternity of pleasure, the lovers rest in each other’s arms.
His eyes wander around her lovely bedroom.
Pretty lace curtains hanging on French windows.
Attractive pastel-colored wallpaper. Wooden shelves lined with beautiful ceramics and artwork.
Gosh, I think I found a perfect girl, he hums.
But something disturbing catches his eyes.
On one shelf, he notices a framed photo of a good-looking man.
A jolt of fear shoots up his spine.
“Is this your husband?” he laughs nervously.
“Of course not,” she replies, cuddling up to him.
“Your boyfriend then?”
“Nope,” she says, kissing him on the neck.
He heaves a sigh of relief, wiping the sweat on his forehead.
“Good. Who is he then?” he smiles at her...
...The girl replies, “That’s me before the surgery.”

:P

John_Joe_Tynan
Posted

hahaha epic :P

elSac08
Posted

great one!!!!!

Dennis_Mix
Posted

That was very good I will have to remember that one That was great.

Alfawolf

Posted

Although this is a very humorous story, it does have a serious under tone to it. Why do trans gender people feel like they have to trick people into having a perfectly normal relationship?

Dennis_Mix
Posted

If you look into it you will find they have more trouble dealing with it than us gays do.Most people look at them as freaks. that is one reason the hide it.

Alfawolf

Posted

well dennis , i want an apology for the use of the word "freaks", that they are not.
The very fact that you guys have a problem with the transgender community, only shows how unfeeling you are, and we gays get the same from the s8's, is it any wonder, that all are divided?
And transgender dont have to trick anyone?
If you aint been there ?
dont go there?

Heebie999
Posted

Brendan: Transgendered people probably feel like that because so few people aren't transphobic.
I'm pretty sure I couldn't carry on a sexual relationship with an FTM tranny.. and I'm generally pretty open-minded.
I know I couldn't maintain a sexual relationship with an MTF tranny if the relationship started before the "change".. it would end. (at least the sexual portion)
I know it seems really shit of me from a certain standpoint, nonetheless, I think it's what would happen.
Trannies really are looked at as "freaks" as mentioned before by a lot of people (and Dennis' use of the word in this case should be defended, as he was describing the way others see them, not labeling them himself.)
They really have a huge amount of animosity towards them from society in general, including from within the GLB community. (I intentionally left out T there.)
I have no problems being friends with trannies, being supportive of trannies, standing up for trannies.. but I don't think I could ever get over the "used to be a female" thing. I find females absolutely revolting.. and with an FTM, that revulsion would always be there somewhere in the background.
I don't think I'll ever understand the concept of MTF trannies.. probably because the male body is so beautiful and desirable to ME, and the female body is so disgusting and undesirable.. I don't think I'll ever be able to comprehend how anyone could want to stop having a male body, in favor of having a female body. It's just entirely beyond my ability to comprehend.. and I'm not sure I can come up with any more-accurate words than that.

I'm not DEFENDING a "position" that I hold on the subject or anything like that. I'm only acknowledging things that I know about myself, and relating how I see them contributing to the issues that transsexual face in their everyday lives.

I can't imagine having the worry of "What if he finds out I used to be a woman and breaks up with me?" but trannies deal with fear of that kind of rejection every day. I think the vast majority of them probably deal with it gracefully, but it has to be taxing.. and "hiding" their previous-gender is probably a lot easier in general then trying to explain it up-front to every potential suitor they meet.

Transgender issues are are something that I'd never even thought about until just within the last year or two someone that I used to work with, and have always been friendly with, made the FTM transition. I'm still getting used to calling him Domenic instead of calling her Laura.. it's not as simple as flipping a switch. Even withing open-minded intellectuals (like me) there are plenty of obstacles for trannies who just want to be accepted and loved.. and that's not going to change overnight. Hopefully it will change for the better for them, though.

Posted

todd, if dennis wants to edit, and change the word "freaks" to queers that is acceptable, and even as open minded as you are, and many out there, you are still biased.
I know that a lot of people cant understand, how i feel about this subject, but in todays world it should be a lot easier.
35 yrs ago, i should have went for op, mabey life would have been better, but no way back, just have to accept what i am, a guy that likes cock.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I can't change what people think and that is what I hear when I am out. So I would love to have them as friends or even more if they would except me for what I am. I was talking to a Herme a couple months a go and they do know that I am friends with them I have no problem with what they are and like them for my friends.

Alfawolf

Posted

nobody is asking you to change the others, but please dennis dont use that word to describe people in the gay community, call us queers if you must, or anything else, but not poofs either, these 2 words i find the s8's use ,to me are offensive

Dennis_Mix
Posted

What ever you say I just told you what they said and I not into white washing things

Alfawolf

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

Good story

Posted

nice to here from you yeremiah, i take you did notice the biased views of gay guys against the trans, & lesbos.
If a monitoring group is set up , please join it, be eyes & ears, whilst having fun.

Posted

Oh My...I shared this to make people smile and not to make people get enemies :P

anyways, thanks for your thoughts and i'm glad at least you liked it ♥

-Frankie