Don't Say Gay - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Using the word "gay" as an adjective to describe something dumb is sadly commonplace, particularly among kids. But this amusing video literally SMACKS this stupid trend down. PLUS it was made by an 8th grade boy for his school project! Courtesy: Gays.com fb page

http://youtu.be/nP8_ytsTdYQ

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

i thought this was omg check it outhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pG-ZnjsArs&feature=related

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thx Charlie for sharing...I thought it was cute but told the truth...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Like that video too..Thx Tach for sharing..

Posted

Yeh Tanx Charlie

Posted

haha...that video is funny...but i get what you mean...to be honest i even catch myself saying that sometimes and laugh...my cousin would say it & he'd look at me like oh sorry...but i'm like don't worry about it...i'm not gonna kill ya...lol...

Posted

Glad you guys liked it

Posted

lmao Jony...you're awesome

Posted

yea...i get what you mean...but eh...what are you gonna do???...it's kinda hard o end these bad habits...i searched for other don't say that's gay videos...and i saw that the "leave britney alone" guy had a video about it...what's his name Chris something...i forget...and he goes on how we should say that's so straight...to see how i feels...that video was hilarious...i should post up the link next time...

Posted

well, I myself don't use that word though and make it an expression. doesn't make sense to use. Bad habits won't go away in a day, you work on it bit by bit

O.O oh i haven't seen that one. you really should post it later...let meh know when ya did alright...

Have a great weekend!

Posted

i lol to that one Jony...thanks!

Posted

yea..."so instead of saying that's so gay...let's all say that's so straight"...lol...

Posted

i do use gay in the "thats so gay" way....but if i mean it in a bad way i will follow it with "thats so gay...and not in the good way"..not great but what can i say..im gay (in the good way)

Posted

Jony is right Dan, use "that's so straight" instead if yer gonna use "that's so gay" in a bad way lol

Posted

...!! your right! i will!.....but new ?..can we also start usein "thats so gay!" as a way of saying "thats so fuckin great!!" i mean if people are gunna say it lets mak it mean somethin good!!

Posted

I think that's a great idea! I would start using that one in a 'gayest' way

Posted

♥ Merry Christmas to you both♥

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

And you have a very Merry Christmas Daniel