Mark_Cutler

Disgusted - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I'm thinking about quitting gays.com. I'm tired of people twisting my words around to fit themselves and what they think! It's bullshit, and well quite frankly I just don't need it! We are here to help one another, like a family! Not stab each other in the back!

Posted

Agree fully .

Dennis_Mix
Posted

What is wrong Mark is there some thing I can help you with. I will do what I can for you if you Let me. I don't want to lose you if I can help.

Alfawolf

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

@ Mark, the same thing is going on with me,,,someone wants to report you, and then you are the bad guy,,,I know 100% why you want yo quit gays.com,,,and you want to know something,,,you are so right

Posted

Sat., Dec 3rd, 11, 20:25 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hi Group,
I Don't Always Post Comments as I Like to Read Other Views as It Always Interesting to See What You Guys Have to Say etc. If There are "Problems"
and Lets B Open About, Then If it Clears the Air - Great. True Some of the
Comments Might NOT B the Nicest Things We Want to Hear, but if It Makes
for Better Groups in the Long Run, I'm OK With That, Really.
I Got on This Group Quite by Chance Really Via Some Other Groups of Sorts.
Its Free Really and While I Like My Space as its More "Gay Friendly" Verses
"Facebook" - We Can Agree to Disagree on This, I Have No Problem About
that Either, but Thats What Free Expressions are All About - the Right to
Express Oneself in a Free and Safe Mannor.
I Don't Have Answqers Either, but if I Have a Chance to Learn Something from
Others - Yes Its Worth the Time as I See It.
Thanks Group,
Operater.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

@ Andrew I have to agree with you and we need to say what we think and not upset anyone. So I do want to ask is do you have a bad rap on this site let us know we would like to make things better for everyone here.

Alfawolf

Posted

Dennis, Andrew. It seems that a couple times when I was just trying to be helpful, I ended up stabbed in the back by those who are supposed to care about each other. We're all grown ups, we need to act like it. Not like little kids

Posted

Sat.,Dec 3rd, 11, 22:20 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hi Again,
Ya, I've had a few Biefs etc.
Could B Wrong Unless I'm NOT Sure of All the Sites and I'm Not Sure of Them All Really. but I'd Like to see a Site Where if One Wants to Pick Up a Guy for
Casual/Sexual Encounters, There is One Site They can Go to - that Everyone Will Know About Rather Then Posting on Each Site etc.We are All From Various Locations and NO two People are from the Same Locations if I Ubderstand Things on This Group.. Or Better Still if There are so Called Cruising/Pick Up Locations Say Where They Are - Mind You It Has to B at A.Y.O.R.. so You Don't get Hurt. Just an Opinion so I'm Open to Discussion etc.
No 2 Bief. Nothing Ticks Me off More - When I get Emails from Associates (???)
Who Claim They Want to Keep in Touch, B a Friend/Associate and You Find
0ut Their NOT Who They Claim to B. There From Places Like Ghana, Nigeria or
Some Other Questionable Location. Facebook and Yahoo ADs are Good Clues
the Associate is a Fake. Click the Name on Facebook or Yahoo and see What You Get. SURPRISE!!!. I had a Guy Phone Me From Ghana etc. Wasn't Impressed by the Call, Have No Ideas How he Got My Cell No. I Have "Impaired
Hearing Problems" from an Assualt Years Ago so Nothing I Hate More if Someone Doesn't Like It if I Can't Make 0ut What They are Sayng or Asking on
a Phone or Cell Phone.
Something I Live With so I Make do the Best I Can on Calls/Conversations. Just
Hope for the Best, Really.
Just My Own Biefs so On the Overall. Met a Few Interesting People Really.
Take Care You Guys.OK.
Tnx,
Operater

Posted

right guys, i come late to this convo,and before anyone goes anywhere, just calm down and talk sensible like adults. all of you have problems, and are trying to resolve your issues.
@mark, you seem to think that someone is trying to stab you in the back,well state who it is, and what convo,will take a look, or you can talk to mike.
@wayne, you seem to have the same problem, and think there is a witchunt happening on here. not as far as i know, and not by me.
@andrew, all you can do is change phone numbers & get operator/company to block malicious calls to you.
Guys if any of you need to chat send me email, will talk privately.
yours allan

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

yeah l understand all of what is being said,,,but l was thinking that we were all men in here, but l can see that there is little kids, so l will go and tell my mommy

Posted

being childlish wayne is not going to make any difference, if anything it makes you look stupid, so stop it. you got a point. then state, or you piss of home to mummy, mabey she will spank you, better still lock you away in the broom cupboard, and not let you be with other guys?

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

this is what I'm talking about Allan if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen

Posted

the only one thats twisting anything is the straight male, who is so headstrong, not accept any help, and any heat in kitchen, is nothing like as hot as the hell i am used to.
so state your prob, and stop hiding it, then we can talk
And if you all truly feel this way, mabey for the others you & them would be better off apart

Posted

ive had the same problem on here..cos i go on bout my health n depression,,plus no frends,internet frends arnt the same..i wont take crtap off anyone now..

Posted

andrew enlighten me please what is up, is it the fact that internet friends only meet online ,and are seen by some as false friends, and as for crap, what the usual add friends, its all fake.
one could add 87,000 friends who are on this site, you go and meet face-face, its like your going to rape them. is thats what is bothering you all.
If i stayed near ormskirk, i would have come around and the 2 of would see each other regulary, but i am 600 miles away, and have no car.

Posted

AAnd guys recentely in a discussion i was upset by the fact that andrew sykes, a war vet, admitted he attempted self harm, whilst i understand his prediciment, my friends live as long as poss its the only 1 we have.

Posted

ive been bullied wat i say on here b4...its just not the same,,anyone can say hugs n im thinkin of u,,its just not so real...frends u meet face to face of long standing r true frends,,one gets alot of i loove u on here..one can nvr love sum1 with meeting the person,,typing isnt the same thing as speech..i wont take the bullying(crap) anymore,,im not saying their false just that really its like having or living in a virtual world..n not the real one..i was thinkin b4,,y cany i meet sum1 on here who really means wat thery say,,ive had a few say theyl visit,,but mnths or yr later nothing,,i wony chase people now..wat u u mean im goin to rape em?..no i have acute health probs,acute depression n anxiety..my heart isnt like i used 2b...i cant lift..i have nad breathin probs,,i cant walk far,i can t walk kwik..yes i know u have no car,,thought u were in scotland,,uk only 700/800 miles long,,so doubt u are 600 miles way..but i know not having a car is hard,,im not expecting u to travel here,,yes if we were nearer we poss wud meet..thats the problem,,eveyones from everywhere on here..not in the next town or near bye

Posted

btw ur only bout 170 miles away allan,,not 600,but its no different..the miles are stil far

Posted

andrew, falkiirk is 600 mls to london, southport a bit furteh on , used to go to margate to meet my only true friend, he died about 6 yrs ago.
On this site i have tried to meet those near me face-face, timewasters all, i think this behaviour is endemic to all internet sites. I have went back to the old tried & trusted ways, go out meet real people, and have fun, get whatever you can, because unfortunately we only have 1 life.
Next year i am going to see carl & jeremy in brighton, at some time near easter, want me to come to southport too.

Posted

yes i know it is,,southport only 170..im over 300 miles away from london,,u thinking of southampton,,im near preston...50 iles away from manchester,u got the wrong area defo,,im nowhere near margate..i dont want sex,,n cant do it as i have probs below with all the heart meds

Posted

true friends dont need to fuck each other, near preston you say, 3hrs by car, no your quite close ,even if i went down by train, its worth thinking about.
you already have my phone number, after xmas is over and better weather comes in we will talk again about this. but only if you definately, genuinely want to meet me, for a few hrs, face to face.

Posted

i didnt mean that..yes near preston...yes will talk again,,but my house is like aggie n kims how clean is your house,,as cant do anything,tc x

Posted

reasonable, but dont worry about that, we will go somewhere and have a coffee, sounds to me you dont do that often.