Jony_Star

OMG I Can Finally Breathe... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

omg these past days have been horrible...as some of you know...(if you watch the news)...much of South Cali was hit by strong winds and cities were declared in a state of emergency from natural disasters...many cities lost most of their electricity...including Pasadena...my family and i were w/o power for 3 days...it was horrible...because i was really bored at night...but well it wasn't all bad...during the day i spent the day w/my baby luna...& realized how smart she was...surprised me a lot...& well we finally got our power back...& i can't thank God enough...& well i'm off to eat...be back later to comment on any discussions i've missed out...ttyl guys...

Posted

I heard about that. Happy to hear you and your family are doing well, after those bad storms.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

A little wind is not to bad if you are in Texas We get 35 to 40 miles a lot and one in a while they pick up. L O L .I am sorry to hear about your problems it is not easy. Just a joke to give a pick me up.

Alfawolf

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am sorry about the weather you guys are haveing sexy

Posted

sorry to hear that, but glad your back now.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

@ Jony Sorry about the problems. Did you get through the storms ok and no lasting problems? Did the wind joke bother you if so sorry? I was thinking you need a pick me up so I tried to cheer you up. Glad you made it through ok.

Alfawolf

Posted

nah you're good Dennis...it's over now...but the winds were up to 90 mph...i think even 100...but that's what my parents said...i can only hope power can be restored to other cities soon...cuz i only experienced this outage for 3 days...but there are others who aren't so fortunate and still don't have power...so please think of those families the next time you pray...and ask that they be safe and to hopefully restore their power soon...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Yes Jony I heard that it was quite a storm about like when a hurricane comes ashore here. When they hit most people leave this area I dumm and stay behind. Don't be like me. I am glad you and your family are safe. Be good

Alfawolf

Posted

guys in the west of usa and asia its a typhoon, on the east coast and here its a hurricane, as for winds, jony a 100 mls /hr classes it as a grade3, will cause damage, etc
But the record for fastest winds is held by darwin australia, 140 mls/hr, it devastated the town.
But jony as long as you and your family are safe & unhurt thats the main thing.
The goverment will fix infrastructure problems as soon as they can.

Posted

yea...a lot of trees have been blown down...many of the city workers & volunteers are already cleaning up the area...i think my brother told me that even one of our trees on x-mas tree lane have been blown down...=(

i seriously hope not...x-mas tree lane is one of the beautiful historical landmarks we have here in Pasadena...because those trees are like really tall...and decorated w/pretty x-mas lights...