helpppp. - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

i am really confused, i have a boyfriend but hate to have sex with him. Looking back i have always had an eye for the ladies, like i always have a sneaky peak at girls and when iim in bed with friends i wish for somthing to happen. I am always fantasising about girls i just love um! Whats should i do???

Posted

Upon very little thought, my conclusion is this; find a willing lesbian and have a very good weekend together to get an answer

Before you answer "But what about my boyfriend", it's not going to work out given what you said. A long relationship is a happy relationship and girl, you're not happy.

Posted

Maybe this isn't the most..shall we say 'conventional' of solutions, but a fun way of exploring your own sexuality without having to dump your boyfriend may be to invite a female friend into the bedroom with you.

Your bf would probably love it and you can interact as much or as little with the other woman as makes you comfortable and excited.

But hey, just make sure you feel safe. I'm sure your head and your heart will sync up soon enough. =)

Posted

thank you girls but my only problem now is i would not have a clue what to do when in the bedroom, and i dont no any willing girls, so im quite stuck

Posted

I liked my idea more but yeah that could work ^_^

I'm sure a that would get you an answer and have the added benefit of giving the BF a healthy dose of false hope.

Posted

Hahaha! Charlotte of course you like your idea better, it's yours! But it does make sense, however I've always been a have your cake and eat hers too kinda gal!

April, you've come to the right place to meet willing girls, and just like with heterosexual sex, practise makes perfect =)

Posted

well all i have to do now then is find the right girl and in my area too , thank you girls, really helped me out x

Posted

hehehe just looked at your location, April. Get your skinny butt down to Canal Street, Coyotes to be precise. Though I hope you like the butcher lesbian hehehe

Posted

hehehe i would love to im not driving at the mon so you would have to direct me from town, i dont mind charlotte just make sure you show me a good time

Posted

I didn't say I'd take you lol, it's not you though. I'm seriously not your type for reasons I'd rather not discuss lol

Posted

hehe ok hunni ill try my luck else were thanks for the advice though.

Posted

good luck *big hug*. Find a wingman, preferably someone ugly so you look even better but don't tell THEM that hehe

Posted

I wish you could 'like' comments. That was hilarious!