Ailean_Ross

monitoring on gays.com proposals - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

well guys, here it is , we have all talked, and seem to have agreed that some form of monitoring is required, to stop scammers/ fakers, sexual preditors, identity theft, and persons out there who have predijuce against us.
I have posted various things on GAYS.COM FEEDBACK, UNDER " help write the group rules", in context with the following discussion, i would like you all to read it, changes are coming, and if possible i will be setting this group up next week, if ok with tara.
...............................................................................................................................................
MONITORING

The way that i see monitoring of the discussions on this site , is for all to join in and help.
You dont need to do anything, just do what you are doing already, make friends, taking part in discussions, etc.
This is a social site,so all should enjoy it.
All i want members to do is, if you have a suspicion, or somethings not right,
tell me , or mike, and we can then observe what is going on.dont challenge them yourselves, let us know, or the group owners.
This is purely a additional security measure to help all.
...............................................................................................................................................

As well as taking part in discussions, it would be helpful to understand that respect each others point of view, and if someone gets upset, let us know,
so that we can help calm things down,without it going any further.

We should all show a little faith in each other, and understand that some of our members have health issues, and a little charity would go a long way to helping each other. It is my hope that you agree with this point of view.

................................................................................................................................................

Posted

but what about the one that take no for an answer until you get mad at them and you have to insult them to get them off your case its the only language they understand like an expresion i told some one way back go back in the hole you came out from so they left me alone afterward then i was call a pregetis for saying it ? lol

Posted

good idea Allan misunderstandings seam to be apart of internet communications
its not quite the same as face to face . all the best Chris

Posted

Tanx Allan, yep i love it so far

Posted

bob, the unfortunate thing is there is no point of getting upset, what i am saying is that if all out there join and help monitoring, while taking part in discussions and having fun, then those of us willing to watch problematic areas,can do so, and if neccessary deal with it. dont want witchhunt on here.
Also if you all join, any scammer who looks at the monitoring group,will realise that all genuine gays, both sexes, are part of the monitoring, the chances of them being caught are high, and this alone should help deal with the problem.
One of the problems is time differential, usa/canada, and uk/europe are in different time zones as is asia/middle east.
That is also why we need as many as poss.
Also, if it is only an understanding, and not imposed by the team,then changing/updating rules is a lot easier.
all should look @ feedback/discussion "write the group rules" and also thanks to all for commenting, i am sure that when tara comes back, all relevant point will be taken into consideration.