Daniiel_Valenciia_Castaño

Comming out of the closet - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Finally I'm out of that horrible place XD. yesterday My mom came to me and told me that she new something, and I was like: what do you mean, and then she told that she new I was into guys and she said she apcepted ir because I was her son the conversation was really awkward but at least I'm finally ot of the closet...
YEIIII!!!!!
:P

Carl_Gruel
Posted

Congratulations on taking that big step. It only gets better.

Posted

well, daniiel, thats good to hear, now what are you going to do.
I see from your profile your in portugal, thats good,
I dont know if you know how this site works, but add friend and take part in discussions, there is one taking part right now, a friend of mine is feeling a bit depressed, go to discussion "dark place" and talk to him.
his name is richard davies,your ages are compatible, i think it would do you both good.
you can say i sent you, if you wish.
make friends with him, and hope to see more of you on this site

Dave_Mack
Posted

Congratulations. I am glad it went well. Now if other parents around the world would be so accepting....

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

A huge congrats & well done to you!! Nice to hear of a supportive family ;-)
Sadly I have friends in both situations - good & bad. We're working on that though! Hope all things go well for you.
M.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

congrats to you sweety

John_Joe_Tynan
Posted

Congratz Daniel! Very happy for you!

Posted

congrats to you.it must be a huge weight off your shoulders.Im one of the guys still in the closet.must make you happy

David_Dubber
Posted

Well done...............glad to learn that you have a supportive mother

Posted

coming out is well hard, i remember when i came out i told my friend emma first, then i told my mum, omg my chest was thumping the whole time i was so scared it was unreal, but she accepted it which was a releif, i spent years in the closet and i could only keep my gay thoughts feelings or crushes to myself, coming out was the best thing i ever did, and its the best thing anyone can do! im so happy now i can be open about it, so well done to ya xx

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

well i was never in the closet. every one i knew either knew i was gay or had blinders on lol. maybe that is why my parents wants me dead all the time? dont know but for the few people who i call my friends, i am happy and proud of being gay

Posted

ooohhh thanks guys yu guys are amazing and Homer nothing against your mother but she is a bitch and so is your father I mean no parent wants their kid dead you know what fuck them you don't need them sorry but that is the trusth :-|

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i have not talk to my parents or my sister since 2006 sweety. i adopted a new family and i am very happy now since i got away from the old family

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thanks for that Daniiel