Chud

Dark place... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I'm back... But guys I'm not my usual self... I feel numb inside my body.
On the 22nd November my boyfriend broke up with me... The reason was he doesn't feel how he should... We've spoken and his heart is settled on his decision and he feels it was the right one.
We've decided on being friends but it hurts like mad!
I love him a lot, we weren't together long only one day shy of 2 months, but I saw him a lot in that time, everyone said we were perfect for each other, even I believed that!
I know him and I know that he still feels something, even if it's very little he still feels something, he's even admitted that out of our friendship could stronger feelings form? Or am I hoping for too much?

Before you reply please understand that I'm in so much pain right now I can't deal with any negative comments, if you can't say anything supportive or positive then please don't comment.
I want truthful advice please...

Posted

hugss love xxxx i had simular thing went out with my 1st guy in august thought omg this amazing then 2 months later he like no it over yea it shiz as was depressed for a while it is best to move on as draggs out pain i came on here seeing if could meet people and tht and see if im alone in my pain and im not x it is a part of life as grow up it is crap yea but you can get thought it your not alone in your pain x it is better 2 go with some tht loves u madly and you love them to if weak one way it will just slowly fail xx ur not alone love hugs x

Posted

well richard, i could say quite a lot ,but i am not going there.
rather i know what your going through , been there myself.
Fine stay friends, but when you feel better, pick yourself up and move on,we all go through this.
Anything more personal, chat via email
And all others who want to comment, show that you care, and some respect is valued.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Richard, you can always come to usa/state of Oregon and see me. i will pick you up babe

Posted

well richard before you go to the states, come on up here, you can spend time with me , and then go to richard ivers, before homer gets his clutches on you.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi,there,Richard,
The only Positive thing what i can advise is,Do alot of Crying,wil`st
Thinking Positive Thought`s.
You are hurting alot. The way to help the Hurting, is though some Crying.

In the Past,this is what i have done a bit of, and it work`s.

Posted

Hi Richard, I really know how u feel, beleive u me, been there worn the T- Shirt. Anyway i have sent a message 2 u, and if u want a Friend 2 convide in, well give me an Answer, If u decide not 2 answer i will understand and i will be still here 4 u whenever ur feeling a little better. >

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I think this is hard on you and I feel for you I don't know what I can say that would make it any better but I be here if you need any thing at all. My love goes with you.

Alfawolf

Posted

i am sure that all on here will offer support to richard, and eventually he will feel better,and come back and talk to us.

Randy_Martin
Posted

Sending you a virtual great big ole warm hug.

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Hi Richard - Welcome to my world :-(
My b/f of 11 years left me this Februray, I'm still picking up the pieces now.
Cutting a long story short, I lost everything, totally agree it hurts like hell & life has been s**t. I'm actually going to see him next weekend!! Let you know how it goes!
So, if I can help, any question, support- please ask.
Happy to help. M.

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

you want truthful advice please... well truthfil advice will hurt weather we like it or not, lost mine after 2 1/2 years with the its not you me speach and i dont know any more what i need in life all i could do was pick my self off and move on and thats what i did, i wish i could say ill be there to hold your hand and give you a hug and say its ok but will that realy help. your young and there are so many guys out there for you iam shure you will have anouther soon.(just take it slow and dont move to fast)things will work out

Dave_Mack
Posted

Richard my friend,.,, Been there, done that. Time heals and in time you will heal. Fortunately you had 2 months invested not 2 years, As other have said, grieve then move on. Unlike me, there IS someone out there for you. You are a young good looking guy who anyone would be honoured to have as your Mr. Right. Friends are important so be sure to not lose him as such. Email me off site if you wanna talk...
Dave

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I know it is not easy so I will just say if you need anything just call on us

Alfawolf

Posted

Richard Life is full of disappointments and we as humans have to learn to deal with it and grow stronger. I can understand what are you going through since I am going through the same thing myself. It is hard and it is painful, Yes I know. My ex and I just broke up last Sunday night.

we were together for 2 months and Sunday night I went to Boston to pick him up since he was staying with his mom. We came home to spend the night together, and we had a talk. When we met he told me that he wanted to be friends with benefits to what I agreed to, then my feelings started to changed and I was falling for him, he told me that he was growing feelings for me too, and that he already cared for me a lot, that he started to miss me, and that pretty soon he might be falling for me.

So when we was talking 2 nights ago he asked me if he can be honest with me, so I told him that I couldn’t expect less, so he started talking. He told me that I am not attractive at all, that nothing on my is attractive, that if he was going to bed with me is because he wanted to keep me happy so he could get some help from me ($$$$$$) since he was going to college in February and he need a lot of help. That having sex with me is like having sex with his dad because I am too old (but yet he has a friend that is 43 years old down there in Boston and he is dying to sleep with him), that every time we have sex he closes his eyes and think about his friend from Skype. He didn’t like me at all and that I am not his type. He introduced me to his family (Parents, Sisters, Cousins etc…), and that his family makes fun of me all the time for the way I look and that they even gave me a name. Then he told me that he wanted to make people feel what other people made him feel before and that this was his time to shine and take revenge for what other people put him through in the past. And so on, he told me so many things just with the purpose of hurting me, and he did. I am so damn hurt right now. I have been doing nothing but crying for the last 2 days. Like I said, I feel so ugly, so hideous, so used…..

Tiggerdean
Posted

Richard, Hugs to you and the deep hurting you're feeling. The possible hard truth is that when someone moves on, they move on. they have made up their mind and we must, after a period of grief, move on too. Look for the good in you and remember that you are worth loving.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

It hurts when someone uses you and there is little is to be said but he used you for money and when he didn't need you anymore he hurt you for defense so keep your chin up and be happy with yourself because you are good looking and it is just a dump I truly fill for you I know it hurts. I wish I could be there for you now when you need someone you can trust. SORRY.

Alfawolf

Gene_Lewis
Posted

Keep living this won't your only heart. But this will make you at u stronger n teach u more about u

Richard_Edwards
Posted

Richard, I understand how you feel. My ex broke up with me after 7 years to be with someone else. At first I was numb, so numb. Then I went through intense emotions of anger and sadness. I allowed myself to feel it all with the help of a counselor whom I already had been seeing. I got permission from my job to work 4 days a week instead of 5 so I had more time to cry and more time to just be. It was tough for so long, but 20 months after the break up the emotions are no longer intense and now come infrequently. At this time of year with the holidays I feel the loneliness. When I pray I ask God to let him find his peace and comfort. I need to do that because there is still a part of me that wants to scream at him, but I did that after the breakup. Filled up his voice mail then sent texts. I was so angry then. Things have greatly improved for me, but it took a long time.
It was so important for me to allow myself to have all my emotions including being angry at God.
If you want to, you may send me a private message.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

i got one more thing to say don't became someone like me. in a way i can't love any more after my first love hurt me so deep. the pain does go away the wounds will heal but understand love will return and look at it this way. this fool move out of the way so the right one can step in. you will go through a lot of coal before you fine that dimond.

Posted

Sorry to hear Richard keep you chin up and remain positive.You we become a stronger and better person.Except a huge hug from me

Posted

well, richard as you can see, a lot of us in the gay community, know exactly what you are going through.
The perception of gay sexuality life out there, is one of Tag & Shag, now we have touched on this in past chats. everyone would like to find true love, but?
unfortunately, true love does'nt always happen, its just an image/deception, until the next hot guy comes along.
But richard i hope you find someone, but you have to look,get better, and get on with your life.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

its not a just a gay thing all people go through this. woman a lot more i think.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

This is what we all go through so that is normal. It hurts I know so don't worry about that and go and try to look at it as learning and go on.

Alfawolf

Posted

gene, careful now, you will have everyone think the straights are shagging anything that moves