SHE TOLD ME - Love and Romance

Posted

She told me she love's me.She told me she cares. she said babe im gonna change ....so why hasn't she?..She said babe dont give up on us. Dont give up on love .she told me that she will stop the accusing .she told me that we will get through what ever come our way .....She fucking told me to open my fucking heart and let her in !!! she told me to trust her ....she told me she will never hurt me ....so why did she ? She told me she will never let us go .....we both said this time we would work it out ...so why haven't we? I would never understand her and as i woman i should so what do women want? shit sometimes we dont even know .....all i can say is that i guess its time to move on and wait for something good to happen and im not saying to go out and find another im talking about enjoying life without her and not wait for wht she told me to happen because i see now it would of never worked with out that trust and that is one well the only issue we had she never trusted me i guess long distance relationships never do work but im not hurting deeply i hope she finds one that is close to home and get closer to her heart because obviously it wasn't me that is what she told me.

Posted

I am sorry to know you are hurting deeply. However, as the sayings go, a leopard does not change it's spots, or a zebra it's stripes. Having suffered through several relationships as this, no matter how much they promise, they will not change, nor the relationship change. Sadly, we only learn this through being hurt. It is not my place to tell you what to do, but sadly Salena, my belief is that you will have to move on. I wish you the best. Goddess Bless.

Posted

@salena Im sorry for what you and you love to be going through what you both held on for so many years for ....
In time you will heal and you will move on or you both might just work things out who knows but i do understand what you wrote so beautifully and i have also been there sometimes a long distance relationship can work as long as you both love and trust each other if there is no trust it wont work but all in all i wish you and your love can work through this and make it better oh and by the way ..love you pic its beautiful girl..god bless

Amanda_Canada
Posted

nikki....u cant just blow up on sumone like that. changing for a person is hard but most of the time it dosnt happen. iv been studying in this for awhile. relationships, the way they are and how to get threw tough things that aways come ur way. long dis relationships takes a lot of work and trust. if one of u dont share the same amount of trust it will never work out. as u see there is nothing u can do about it. u cant see eachother or hug eachother and say its all going to be ok. give her time and dont critizise sumone else when they are trying to say thier opinion. everyone has one and its a free world. as ur partner says u didnt change. give her space. let her explore around her. all ur doing is making her feel like shit and she is going to get depressed. if u love her then let her go cuz she was suffering with u......now there is my point of view.

Amanda_Canada
Posted

im not a expert lol shit im a senior in high school. u might look at my age and say i dont know shit. trust me....i can give u any type of advice in sex, relationships, and any gay matter.....dont try to call me out on my grammer. this is a computer, and thats wat u and her "relationship" was. talk in text, over the phone and computer u cant see the persons true looks. not on the outside but on the inside. seeing facial expressions and feeling their hugs, she knows wat u tell her. theres no trust if ur sitting in another state or hours away. to her uv not changed and ur right i dont know wats going on totly but she feels disrespected and thats not ok. ur telling her wat u think, how u think uv changed. she still sees how u havnt changed, thats the big key.

Posted

you know i dont know about neither one of you guys but seriously you both need to talk in private if you nikki are gonna embarrass her like that about her being a lesbian that was not nice and you said that she was dogging you I dont think she was she was trying to tell you how she felt maybe she wants to get back with you she is upset and the only way to let you know how she felt was to put it in here I cant say really to much on both ends but i see you guys do love each other and you are trying to hurt her by writing lil things on this group you said ur self in your other discussions that u will not write down what is going on in your relationship but every half an hour your writing something different and sort of dogging her and you say you love her thats not right you have to show her you love her and by doing this is only showing her the bad side of you by reading what you have been writing i see where she is coming from you say your a good woman then prove it to her acting in this manner will just spoil what you both had and since i had been reading what you guys been writing and feeling i had felt the love you both shared and if you are willing to keep this childish act on this group then you guys where never ment to be back together @ salena i see that your stuck in a situation where you will need time to think i know you love her you have said it plenty of times and so has she i hope you think hard enough to know where you want to be and i hope you go the right path i see she is hurting and you to but she seems to me that she needs a lot of attention and she loves you that much just the thought of you being in a nother arms drives her wild and her mind is stuck there with that thought so she will get upset and blow that on you i know whats that is like i was there yes its not the same but i have been in that situation before so im just letting you guys know that no matter what you say about each other the love will still be there and nikk sweety you cant be so hard on people in this group this is what it is all about for someone in need of advice hun if you write something in here be sure someone will comment on what you write u say its between you and her so keep it that way sweety godbless you both...

Amanda_Canada
Posted

wendy true on everything. they need to just give eachother space. she needs to think about if she really has changed. i wish u both the best of luck.